Thread: A surreal moment

A surreal moment

Last night we were watching a movie on TV, I crossed my legs and then it happened. My fluffy pink slippers caught my eye, I looked down at them and then noticed the renforced toe of the pantyhose peeking out of the slipper. I moved my eyes up to my freshly shaved legs and a new pair of black pantyhose that I couldn't resist to stroke my hand down and feel the softness. I then look up to the leather skirt and the low cut lace top with the lace of the bra under showing a little, my shaved chest with the long hair of the wig falling on each side of my shoulders. I turn my head to feel the dangeling of the long earrings, I look at my wife and she looks back at me and gives me a smile and turns back to the movie. I then look back down at myself and it was like I had a frozen moment in time. Even though I've been dressing in front of her for the last thirty years it felt like I was still in disbelief of how I was dressed, almost like it was so surreal. I know I wrote about this before but I still at times get these feelings at times that everything in life just freezes and I can't believe what im doing. Has this ever happened to anyone here, that you've done something a thousand times and then for some reason you stop and think and can't believe what your doing. Just wondering what it is that your doing that gives you that frozen moment in time that you can't believe your doing what your doing.

Platinum Member
    Yes, for certain. Even in a marriage that ended unsuccessfully, there were precious moments spent with my - fully dressed and made up, but otherwise just being a couple enjoying time together. For me, those moments really are frozen in time, but in past. I am glad you and your wife are able to continue sharing this beautiful part of your relationship!

Oh yes, many, many times, especially when putting on hose after shaving and applying a scented moisturizer, followed by a deep breath and a smile. Lovely.

Maria, I certainly have. I just love that moment when I realize I'm fully dressed and how perfect it feels.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 12-11-2021 at 10:53 AM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think this is what being mindful is all about - really living in the moment (instead of trying to multi task)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Pretty much every time I look at Sherry's photos, Maria!

And, think to myself, "That's not only a 77 year old man, that's u!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh yes Maria, I too have that same experience usually when my wife is present. It usually occurs when I am Teresa for extended periods, such as two or three days in succession, or even longer while on vacations.

Sometimes I experience that "frozen moment in time" when I realize that I am so deeply in to my feminine persona that I have am shocked that I feel so much like a woman that I experience moments of euphoria. There are also times when my wife will look at me and ask with a smile, "Teresa, how pink is your cloud?" I will frequently respond that I am deep in to a "bright pink" cloud which will cause my wife to give me a loving smile and say, "I thought so. I love you!"

Just last weekend we were out Christmas shopping as "girl friends" and we stopped at Nordstroms for lunch. As we were chatting and enjoying our lunch she stopped to stare at me and said, "Teresa, I sure like having a girlfriend to shop with. I am going to guess that you are feeling 100% like a girl today. Am I right?"

With that I put my fork down and look her in the eyes and said, "Oh yes my dear! How did you know?" We spent the remainder of our lunch time discussing those times and places when I become totally engrossed in feeling like the girl friend that I so enjoy being, to the point that my wife even recognizes how I feel.

When I have those moments of euphoria I also know that I am truly blessed to have a wife that not only knows how I feel, but who also plays a major role in treating me like the pretend girl friends that we both enjoy being as we shop, travel, or just sit in our family room watching a good movie.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

I used to have those feelings years ago after my girlfriends had dressed me to go out on a Saturday night to a dance or other.

What am I doing, they may all leave me with some guy who wants to hit on me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, it happens
    especially when ive been out all night dressed, its just like my body has to adjust. I stay out regular locally (about 40 mins away), local drag club, lgbt etc, but when I wake up in the morning theres no way im gonna change, the feeling of silky stockings, I have boobs !!, I really feel im a woman, just walking to my car , my heels click pulling my holdall on wheels, can feel the coolness round my legs in my skirt, the heavy chest. I ring my wife and ask " can I come home dressed ?", yes but straight into the garage please and spend the rest of the day winding down, and yes stay dressed. I changed into the person I want to be, how can I explain it ???, John travolta (but female) hitting the dance floor !!!!, felt a million dollars just for that moment in time. Make sense, well it does to me, lol

I can definitely relate to your feeling. There have been times when I have been able to dress for longer periods and I look down at myself, or see my reflection, and can hardly believe it is me. That is both surreal and fulfilling. Part of the allure of cross dressing for me is a short escape from being me and some of the weight of being the man I need to be. I am good with who I am, but it is nice to get away once in a while.

all this feminine energy flowing thru you.. its a great feeling of peace