Thread: Feeling Good

Feeling Good

Yesterday I met up with a former GG work colleague. She was my Admin assistant, but left to join the police force. We have kept in touch, albeit with just brief phone chats, but now that she has retired, we could at last meet for a good long catchup talk. Because I had another appointment afterwards, I was not wearing forms, wig or any make up, although every last stitch of my clothing, including my boots, were purchased from the female side of the shop. For most of the time this is my normal presentation and is fully acceptable to my wife.
    Showing my friend some photos of my grand-kids on my telephone, on impulse I decided to also show her some pictures of Kaye. Up to that point she had no idea, or notion about my alter ego, and her reaction could not have been better. A little surprised perhaps, but by no means shocked, she asked all of the questions that you might expect, and listened carefully to my answers. The up shot is that after the New Year holiday, we are going to meet again, but this time she wants to meet Kaye. WE will be meeting for coffee and perhaps a little shopping. I can hardly wait for the day, and am already thinking about what to wear. It just feels so good

Very cool.

Totally awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

That's so exciting, Kaye!

This is very encouraging to hear, at least for me. In my journey, I feel the need to open up to someone I know that only knows me, the guy! For me, it is a requirement if I am really wanting to go out in public as Linda. I have a GG friend of mine and seems to be a very open minded person. However, I am not at that stage yet, but I will eventually get there. Thank you Kaye for sharing this with us and I want to let you know, it gives me hope! I am so happy for you that it went that well and I hope the two of you have a great time when you do go out together!

Kaye, Good for you. I'm glad your friend was so accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What a wonderful story! No wonder you are feeling good. I can't imagine any of my face to face friends responding well if I told them about my 'peculiar pastime.' You are one fortunate and lovely lady.

Platinum Member
    Great fun! Enjoy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused, Kaye? U normally wear women's clothes but no wigs or makeup because of an agreement with your wife, rite?

So, I assumed u were Kaye all the time. But, when u mentioned meeting your friend as Kaye, maybe I assumed wrong and Kaye wear wigs, makeup, etc?

Now, I'm wondering if u told your wife you're going to break her rules and that you're meeting a woman friend as Kaye?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kaye good for you finding a accepting friend, someone you can enjoy some girl time with.
    Have fun Connie