Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: how old were you?

Started around 12 with Mothers pantyhose and makeup. Tried to hide but was disovered many times over 30 plus years of marriage. Told my wife in 2018 at 53 that I am gender fluid and wont lie or hide my crossdressing from her anymore. But she doesnt like seeing me wearing feminine clothing. I epilate and love having smooth skin, love wearing panties, pantyhose and sometimes a little lipstick.
    Last edited by Jade P; 03-04-2022 at 06:22 AM.

Guess I have know since I was about 5 or so. There is a lot of conflict about my early ventures into the world. Some i don't wish to bring up here, but I remember my brother who was stationed in Vietnam sent home a Vietnamese doll. She was sort of a "spy" that would try to make my GI Joe talk. She had a tight blue asian dress long black hair and high heels. I guess I sort of identified with her. Flash forward to about 13 years. I found some sexy vintage Merry Widow undergarments in the attic of our new house. I love putting those tight corset like garments on in the bathroom. I would be my parents would wonder why it took me so long to take a bath. I have been crossdressing since then.

I was 9 when I tried on my moms stockings and slips. Hooked from then on.

I'm someone who's relatively new to CDing, but browsing threads like this one do bring to mind episodes in my distant past when I was unwittingly introduced - and attracted - to the sensory joys of what is now known (and celebrated!) as crossdressing.
    Like many of you, I was always envious of the fashions available to the women and girls in my life, and although I never acted on that feeling, I suppose I always held some deep subconscious desire to "look like them". I also have a tall, slim build that in many ways lends itself better to women's clothes than to men's, and now I'm dressing more in ways that really do improve how I look and feel.
    For most of my life I wore baggy, oversized clothes that were certainly comfortable but looked ridiculous on my slight frame. BTW, I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs. and can easily fit into a size 6, sometimes even a 4.
    Several years ago I read an article about how women's jeans fit much better than men's jeans on people with my build. This piqued my curiosity, and off I went to the local thrift store and bought three pairs of skinny jeans.
    The fit and feel of them was amazing, but most of all I loved the feeling of being somehow "transformed"!
    One thing led to another, of course, and here I am today, fashion liberated and enjoying this experience with all of you. Where it will ultimately lead me I really don't know, but so far it's been a most pleasant and satisfying journey.
    Fashion liberated and loving it!