Thread: People Watching

People Watching

Went to a concert last night. And I was watching the girls in their short skirts', mini dresses and high heels. And yes I said girls most of the women wore slacks and flats. I just wanted to be young again and look like that.

What I had on was all female but could pass as male. Had on lounge bra, panties and a silk tank top all in red and red pantyhose. A red sweater, black slacks and my 2-inch black booties. After we came home I went into my room to change for the night. My wife came to the door to ask me to leave her ID out. She didn't come into the room. I had already takin the sweater slacks and booties off. Since we are in a DADT relationship I think she knew I was wearing something she didn't want to see. She knows I dress and now I have her respect about coming in on me. Maybe things might get better in the future.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I think when we really dress up to the nines we are trying to look like someone we would like to look at.

Completely true for me, Geena. I wish more women embraced dresses for daily wear. I don't remember the last time I wore pants while en femme!

I was also at a concert last night and was looking around from the gallery at intermission to see what all the women had on. I was in drab. Almost all of the other women my age had on slacks. Such a waste. A few had on long skirts. Most of the dresses were young women in short dresses (ahh to be young....)

Platinum Member
    The cold and wet weather is blowing in, and, I mean really blowing in..........horizontal rain. Not much chance of seeing any dresses on women and time soon. There must be some aversion therapy going on......aversion to dresses.

I wonder how many of you walk around in a sharp looking suit for the women to ogle at. Two sides to every coin.

Women dress depending on many factors. Weather is a biggie. I work at a concert venue in Michigan. A symphony in the winter means dress warm. A rock concert, there is a lot of variation. One thing for sure, women do no dress for the viewing of others, they dress for themselves.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-12-2021 at 08:33 AM.

Glenda, I recently went to a wedding and was really upset I could not wear a gown. Seeing all the women in their finest surely made me jealous.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jeans T Shirt, leggings etc. Casual dress is the norm for these events and has been for a number of years.

I went to the Symphony here 2 weeks ago and wore a embroidered black velvet jacket with a tea length black velvet skirt and 3 in emerald green slingbacks and a Christmas pin. There is no way at my age or at any age really that I would have worn a mini dress to the symphony . I will wear the same thing to see the Nutcracker shortly also .
    Menswear ,when you have to wear it, is only boring if you let it be. Candy and a few others here talk about dressing really fancy and nice when they have to wear menswear . I understand you'd rather wear a dress but your menswear doesn't have to be terrible.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

I?m a definite people watcher, too. We recently attended a Holiday concert. I watched to see what others were wearing and most of the women wore black pants..Very few dresses, heels, hose. I take note because my going out depends a lot on blending in. If I wore what I wanted, dresses, skirts, heels, hose, makeup, etc. even though I dress low key, I?d really stand out, which is not what I want. A small town is very conservative and, sadly, nosey.

We have a few holiday plans for going out this year. I will be dressed like Johnny Rose. Per the boss. Not Moria Rose.

I do a lot of people watching, I think a women can look outstanding in both the right dress or the great pants outfit. Even in the mall shopping I love to see that women who is 100% (as I say) put together.

Hi Glenda,

I would agree with Char where women tend to dress for themselves. I to am a people watcher and certainly appreciate a nicely dressed woman.

My version of the DADT relationship is similar to yours in that I can wear certain items in front of my wife, although she never seems to comment, good or bad. When I came out to her she made it perfectly clear she did not want to see me wearing panties although she didn't care if I wore them. Since, she tends not to "barge" in on me when I am getting dressed for fear she will see me in pretty lacy panties. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is, I tend to wear the non-lacy variety. Frankly, they look like Speedos.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I love watching women and wondering if I would look good in whatever they are wearing or how it feels to be able to walk around freely and be beautiful or sexy or casual. I have taken up laying pinball at a local arcade and I watch the young and women my age come in and envy what they wear. I've always gone for pretty dresses and blouses, but am now enjoying the casual looks. I do get envious when I'm playing pinball and the woman at the table next to me has on a tight shirt or sweater with her girls up high sticking out over the table. Makes me want to put on one of my bras and forms and experience it. I'm in Fort Worth, TX so one day it's 80 and a few days later in the 40's, so we get all different types of clothes in a week.

I'm always people watching.
    I love to look at what women are wearing and see if I feel the outfit suits them or not and also whether I like the outfit and might wear it myself. Of course I'm jealous of the young women who can wear the short skirts and sky high heels and look fabulous. Sometimes I wish I were their age and just beginning to flower as a crossdresser rather than being where I am and watching the vines fade away.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Since admitting to myself I was a crossdresser, and coming out to my wife in that regard, I find I people watch differently now. Although I have always admired women ,their outfits and the way they presented themselves, I would always keep those thoughts to myself. No longer. My wife and I will often engage in conversation on the attributes of someones outfit or overall appearance, notably persons we might see on television, reporters, correspondents and the like. I find it very freeing to do that now, and not have to bury my thoughts in false machismo.