Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to get changed safely?

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Maybe try putting your "comfortable clothes" in Walmart bags, go to a Walmart, pick out some article of clothing, (doesn't matter what), then go into the dressing room and change there? Just an idea. LOL

OR, well here's what I do to avoid the neighbors seeing me en femme..... There's this little, dirt road about a half-mile from my house. So after I'm all dolled up, I take a couple of pics first to send to my GG friend, then I take off my wig, jewelry, breast forms and shoes, put all of that in bags, then put on my "dude clothes" over Kimberly's clothes and put on a ball cap and men's shoes. Then I hurry out to my car, drive to the dirt road to where I call my "hiding spot" and change back into Kimberly there. LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 12-17-2021 at 03:26 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Other than when I was single or alone at home, I?ve always preferred hotels or motels. Much easier and safer. Other than that some friends car here and there? I like to have the time and space to properly doll myself up!
    Sometimes at my older apartment I?d do something like a lot of us do? prepare as much as possible at home, put some baggy clothes and sunglasses over and dash to the car and finish there.
    Aren?t we the super spies in a movie?
    Last edited by GiovannaBotta; 12-17-2021 at 05:09 PM. Reason: More info

Again, I'm warning y'all don't bring some of your clothes into a store and change there. You risk getting arrested for shoplifting. You go out all pretty and the store security stops you. He says that you shoplifted those jeans. How do you prove that you already paid for them? And don't pull out some receipt from last month. That's the oldest trick in the book.

They call the police, you get put in jail. Are you going to be able to call your wife to post bail for you?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Its normally at night for me so i don't worry too much.
    However, i once did a daytime drive and got changed in a car wash!
    Drove in as a guy and out as a girl!
    Girl clothes were underneath guy clothes, made up before with a hood on.

I did not start this thread, but it has been very helpful/informative. Thanks everyone for the great tips!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

We have a touring caravan ( R.V. ) kept in a storage compound & while we can only move it between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. we can visit it any time. It has mirrors, water ,12 volt lights ,seats & is only 20ft from the parked car so can be used as a changing room. Problem ? Yes its 7 miles from home & in the wrong direction !

I would refrain from changing in public. Even spider-man tries to be discrete when changing into his spidey suit. So take a lesson from the old web-head. Choose your location carefully.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Kymg, Oh the car wash is totally hilarious! I may have to do that, just to do that!!

Big crew cab pickup truck, dark tinted windows. Hop in the back seat. And presto change-o!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Banned Read only
    I remember having the opposite concern. My wife and I have been in DADT for decades. There was a time when I was able to get fully dressed at home in one of the bathrooms and quietly leave the house when my wife was asleep. I only wear dresses. So, it was a dress, hosiery, heels and all the proper undergarments along with a wig and at lip stick. Back then my complexion was youthful and I figured nobody was going to really see me anyway. I took a drive and a late night walk in a safe neighborhood. The problem was arousing my wife when I re-entered the house. So, I had to do the change from female to male in the car. With hindsight I am sure my wife knew what I was doing, but, just played ostrich and kept her head in the ground.

Now, if I leave our home en femme, it is when my wife is away for an overnight stay. The layout of the land is such that I can easily leave through the front door. The front door is seventy feet from the curb and the driveway rises six feet over fifty feet. The ring camera directly across the street comes half way up the driveway and will not capture my image getting into my car.