Thread: Getting to be habit forming.

Getting to be habit forming.

A year ago I regarded it as risky to get in my vehicle and take a drive dressed. In the last couple of weeks I ventured into a small store on a slow day, then into three stores on a busy day. Today I pushed to the next level. I needed to go to town to take care of a couple things and went as Geena. Part of my rationale was that I would hardly have an opportunity again for a few weeks. The difference today was that I conducted business dressed and hardly gave it a second thought. Makes me wonder where this is going to lead.

I posted details and pictures in the "I LUV a sweater dress" thread in the picture and video gallery.

Platinum Member
    I recall the feeling of the world being open to me for the first time. within days of my first steps out, I was doing everyday things like buying groceries and picking up the dry cleaning. I found I really enjoyed having this as my daily life.

Geena, the freedom you must feel...and what fun you can have now doing mundane everyday errands! It's got to be kind of addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by Geena75 View Post
    The difference today was that I conducted business dressed and hardly gave it a second thought. Makes me wonder where this is going to lead.
    Along with my personal safety, this is precisely my wife's concern when I brought up that I wished to go into the community while crossdressed. I'm not going to press her on this, I hope she warms to it over time just as she warmed to my CDing over time. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy your adventures vicariously!

The disappointment at finding you didn’t go dressed as a nun was offset by the good news that you are getting more comfortable venturing out. As for where it’s leading, hopefully toward greater happiness and confidence!

I don't think this is becoming a habit, it is, "How Geena got her groove back!" It sounds like you got over your fear of dressing in public and you are getting into your groove! Enjoy it!