Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun things to do while crossdressed

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar

Fun things to do while crossdressed

About a year ago, I added blood donations to my ever-growing list of fun things to do while dressed as my true self. Blood supply is running low these days so in addition to being a lot of fun, it provides an important service. Restrictions apply and ID is required. Please see below*.

Other fun things include museums, yoga classes, walking on the bike trail, taking a long drive (and using the ladies room at every rest stop), visiting the Library, and getting my eyebrows threaded. I have a special penchant for getting dressed to the nines to go grocery shopping. It feels so June CLeaver.

So girls, what's at the top of your 'out and about' list? Do tell and spare us no juicy detail.

* Restrictions and donation process: It's all explained on the website. In the USA, it's redcross.org. They will need to see a picture ID, and ask a bunch of health questions. ALso, don't expect a fantasy nurse in fetish wear. Just regular folks but they have never raised an issue in the four times I've donated while crossdressed. If you are looking for a way to interact while dressed as a girl, this could be your ticket.

I know what you are asking, but pretty much everything I do while crossdressed is fun.
    Last edited by Christie ann; 12-13-2021 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Typo

I'll agree with Christie but will add some recent favorites;

Panera, you can order using the kiosk and other than the possible face-to-face when you pick up your order you will not likely have any other interactions (unless you want them!) with the staff. Sitting in a public place and enjoying a light meal is just a very nice activity for someone like myself who is just getting out there.

Target, another very friendly store and like most it is too short staffed for you to have much interaction with the staff. There are some good areas to wander through as well as dressing rooms for trying things on (Just go for it!) The aisles are somewhat close and you could easily hide or exit any interactions you don't feel comfy having as well as self checkout lines so you may be able to avoid interaction with the staff.

CVS, a nice and easy one for makeup and other items, the rows are usually high enough so that you could feel comfortable if it is busy.

Convenience stores, though I would more likely only go in if it was slower and I was very dressed down, you probably don't want to be the most well dressed woman they've seen in a few months but if there are self checkouts you could easily go in, grab a drink and check yourself out in under 2 minutes, building confidence for your next stop.

Malls, Macy's and JCP, my favorites but I found that as you get closer to checkout the crowds thin and the staff looks much harder at those who might keep them at work just a minute longer. I'd advise earlier, well before closing, with enough traffic so that you don't stick out but not too many as you will constantly be in someone's line of sight.

Any and all are awesome, just remember that the vast majority of the public is just too damn busy to even notice a casually dressed woman, if you really want to blend try a grey wig! I went into a store I use as a guy wearing a bit too dressy outfit with a grey wig, did not get one glance my way.

One thing I've done over the recent years is use public transport, trains, buses as well as taxis.

On a busy train or bus it's about as close and personal as it gets. Interactions with the bus driver, train manager (guard) as well as other passengers all add to the experience.

Then there's cinemas, restaurants and one I've yet to do but it's on the bucket list, theatre.

Banned Read only
    Anything and everything!

Platinum Member
    Same here, other than the time with some relatives, the work place and flying I have participated in most parts of everyday life as a woman.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    As I NEVER (well, almost never) go out dressed, I do stuff at home. Primarily experiment experiment with different looks and characters with dress and makeup, and photograph the results---also in different ways. often with different goals, to see how different I can male myself, what I would look like if I were a GG, imitate famous persons, take "old Hollywood" shots-----I never run out of ideas. ALso doing housework as a woman is fun.------One does NOT have to go outside and run the potential risks, when I can have even more fun at home.

Aspiring Member
    Sex with my wife is my favorite thing to do. Or at least foreplay.

I have posted about it a number of times but will go ahead and dive in. My main activity while dressed is to socialize with accepting people at LGBT bars. If the bar is a dancing club - even better. Of course to date only women have asked to dance with me ; )

I do go to mall stores and restaurants but only rarely. My main thing is clubbing and it is so addictive I am always looking forward to my next outing.

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    I know what you are asking, but pretty much everything I do while crossdressed is fun.
    Yeah! What she said!

Banned Read only
    I am primarily an in-home dresser. I do get the urge to go out for an evening stroll. With Covid that has not happened since New Year's Eve, 2019. My comfort zone does not include mixing with the general population. When I do get the urge I drive to my favorite residential neighborhood and leisurely stroll. I only wear dresses, so those strolls are in a knee length or below dress, hosiery, a solid soled wedge, all the proper undergarments and wig. I forego makeup other than lip coloring as makeup takes too long to apply and remove and nobody is going to look at my face anyway. After about a half hour my urges are satisfied. I also fabricate the need for short trips; returning library books to the night book drop, retrieve free newspapers, mail letters. I park a reasonable distance away in the parking lots to get at least a wisp of cool air on my legs.

I am also primarily a home dresser. I have in the past taken a walk partially dressed at night, A nervy but enjoyable time. The buzz of clicking heels and the wind on my nylon clad legs .

I just want to go out shopping as Linda for the first time!

Just being me is fun so anything I do is also fun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The one thing I used to do when going out was go to church every Sunday and spend the rest of the day dressed.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I took a huge hurdle on the 'fun' scale. I went on a eight day Caribbean Cruse. I boarded the plane dressed fem and stayed that way till after I got off the return flight. There were 18 of us in our group. I traveled alone until we all came together on the 4,000 passenger cruise ship. I did tale in tours and go shopping in each port of call. I took over 1,200 photos. 300 had one or more of our group in them. Since this was a Halloween themed cruise we had to wear a costume for the evening of Oct 31 meal. I didn't break stride my costume was of Minnie Pearl. I also made appearances in two piece bathing suits I had two with me. and normally wore shorts or skorts on the tours. I had three daytime dresses that I never unpacked.
    How is that for daring and fun? I have another Road trip I am thinking of gong on 'en fem' here in the U. S. of A.
    I had no troubles with my Passport and/or papers. They were a bit suspicions of my laptop which I forgotten to tell them about being in my checked luggage.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Pretty much anything. Folding laundry and washing dishes are more fun. So is grocery shopping. Eventually I may make it to the museums in DC.

Grocery shop..shop Target..Walmart..the mall..
    gas the car..post office, Take a walk at the park.
    Someone mentioned a cruise.
    I've done that crossdressed but not 24/7.

Usually I dress in the mornings and go up to the
    lido deck and have coffee.

I've really not had any bad experiences with any of the above.

Always called ma`am or miss.
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 12-15-2021 at 08:11 AM.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    Thank you girls for all of your thoughtful and creative responses. I agree with Christie Ann, Julie, and Karen that EVERYTHING is more fun when dressed as a girl.

"Flying pretty" is especially fun. Occasionally, I check in as Heather but mostly I fly in underdressed male mode. After landing, I slip into the rear restroom and transform into Heather. Cramped but doable. If I'm lucky, I get caught by a flight attendant and give him/her a wink and a smile. So naughty and so much fun. I then pick up my checked bag, get a rental car, and check into a hotel, all as Heather. At over six feet, I am not passable but I've never had an issue, just a few doubletakes when I hand over my license. I love living in a free country!

I?m dressed most days, including a touch of moisturizer, makeup, perfume. Anything I do is more fun and pleasurable. The most fun is deciding what to wear, color of hose, etc., but sometimes I do change my mind.

I have been dressed while travelling by train and bus. I also dress regularly when out shopping.

It was supposed to be a fun thing but turned out funny. On the way to the hotel after an evening of shopping enfemme, I stopped by Panera to pick up dinner. I hesitatingly stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance across may be about 10 parking spots. It was later in the evening and there weren't many people around except a couple making out in another car. So I walk inside the store and feel my booties to be uncomfortable. I looked down to see that I had put them on opposite feet. I had taken then off while driving and when I put them on in the dark before stepping out, I put the left on the right foot and vice versa. I quickly rushed out, sit down on their outdoor dining chairs, took my booties off and then back on correctly. As I got up to go inside, I see a girl watching me from a stopped car and smiling at me. To add to that, there was a camera right at the entrance to Panera which would have seen my whole silly act. So much for gaining confidence! However, I went inside and finally got a takeout 5 minutes before they closed.

I'm enjoying myself with our local group. I procured the meeting spaceand feel like a hostess now! I'm enjoing it very much.

During the whole time I was en fem for the flight to to Cruse port, on the ship, in the ports, and flew home did anyone not address me in the femme. Got a boat load of Miss, Mam, etc. Never a mister or sir etc. Now back into my hermitess(?) cave. (closet).

What do you call a women who is a hermit? And her cave?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    Several years ago I donated blood every few days. I decided to do it dressed. I had a top that was fem. Every time after that I wore blouses and a bra. I wore jeans when i went. I had to give it up due to cancer.