Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun things to do while crossdressed

I was going out with the girls. Dressed all in.

Since I have some much trouble doing my eyes, I decided to go to MAC for a mini makeover on my eyes. I got to sit in the big girl's chair. I wish I could do my eyes like that all the time. The MA must have used 10 different products on my eyes. That's probably about $200. Way out of my price range.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am a CD, not a trans. Sherry is NOT "me"!

I find dressing out to ordinary, vanilla, venues to be quite stressful!

I enjoy going out to bats and clubs dressed! This year has been amazing for the amount of acceptance I've received from GG's 1/3rd my age.

However, my biggest thrills have come from appearing as Sherry, costumed, at exotic venues!
    Like this Halloween on Fremont St!
    P1600412 (951x1280).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Make over at MAC cosmetics

The were the first major retailer to open up to transgender persons and they are so understanding accepting helpful and just fun!!!

https://imgur.com/067v3TF

Paula,

You are one beautiful lady!!!!

Davina

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Andrea Renea;4555807]Grocery shop..shop Target..Walmart..the mall..
    gas the car..post office,...

Let's not forget the chain store Ross Dress For Less, aka Cross Dress For Less. The consignment shop Plato's Closet is fun and usually staffed by cute teen girls who are very accepting. Fashion Mentor is ditto for the older crowd. Fun to go on a shopping spree and not spend a fortune.

My most fun thing to do while crossdressed is to have breakfast in the garden. I'll wear a nice dress, gloss pantyhose and heels and look at my legs shining in the sunlight and feel the breeze blowing up my dress while I sit on my chair sipping a hot coffee and munching a slice of buttered toast. A perfect start to the day for me.