Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to channel the discomfort when not being able to dress?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Fortunately, my wife and I sleep apart due to medical reasons. The tossing and turning of one or both of us will make back pain arise and awaken the other. She is a very later riser. Every night I don a pretty nightgown with panty and bra or a full slip with panty and bra. Right now I am pecking away on this keyboard wearing an ankle length white negligee and white panty under an ankle length fluffy robe she had made me a very long time ago. I have been thinking about donning a dress under the robe; dress, bra, panty and slip. That would give me from about 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM to be partially attired. Most days I wear panties.

I also engage in retail therapy. It consumes some time to do that on ebay and on-line sites. I checked and there are seventeen medium size Priority Mail boxes stacked up with those goodies.
    Me too!

I can't wear a nightgown without getting caught in the morning, but I usually can sneak a bra and forms on before going to bed.

And I'm on a clothing budget, so I mostly retail therapy window shop.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring Member
    Doing it right now...reading CD and talking with great people!!!

When I can't dress up and get totally girly, I will under dress, that is I wear panties, a garter belt and stocking, as well as a slip under my regular male clothes.