Thread: Fem Orlando January meeting

Fem Orlando January meeting

Our first meeting is scheduled for the 8th of January at 6:00 pm.

I thought a littl info about us might be helpful to anyone reading this post.

Fem Orlando is an old Tri Ess Group. Tri Ess is a strictly crossdressing organization and over the years the participation in PEM dwindled to some core members who struggled to keep it going. I admire the dedication to this group as the decissions they had to make to keep it going were't easy. But they have survived through it all. In my opinion the main thing they decided to do was to drop the association with Tri Ess due to the strictness of crossdressers only. Now asking that anyone who is struggling with M to F gender issues join us. I feel this is a good part of what helped them to survive. Of course meeting spaces were changed to save club funds. Now here we are. Branching out to a new location in Orlando. We've had two meetings thus far and they have been a big success. The new year will be starting out with new changes and new ideas.

Please contact me through this site if you would like to join us. The group takes privacy very seriously and there is more to know about each other to assure a safe enviroment for all involved.

Joyce

Happy to hear the group has a future direction. Being inclusive is the key to success. Perhaps I'll be able to join the group one day but I'm not comfortable enough to do it right now.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

It's nice to know that the group has survived all these years.
    I attended several meetings YEARS ago, and it was a nice, pleasant, welcoming, group back then.
    BUT - back then they were very much a TRI-ESS group, and I was unsure about joining, so I quietly bowed out.
    I'd like to come back, but it's not in the cards these days.

Is there anything we can do to help?

I'm afraid not. I'm in a household where there is a strong "No leaving the house that way" rule.
    Also - because of health issues with her, I'm essentially housebound anyway. Leaving her alone for any period of time causes me to worry.

Now, if you have a magic wand that could fix her body - AND change her mind, I'm in!

To stay more or less on topic, I'll add this memory of a FEM meeting I attended.
    One of the members had a VERY supporting wife, and one meeting was dedicated to them renewing their vows - with the (um) husband dressed as the bride and the wife in a lovely pantsuit. Now THAT's love and support!!!
    Last edited by SaraLin; 12-18-2021 at 05:42 AM. Reason: added a bit more

Where we meet, there are both men's and ladies restrooms that can be used to change in if you need it. Many members get a motel room.

Joyce i am interested in this group.
    I am in SWFL. My wife and I are looking for more being out events. Can you provide more info please.

CD300
    I hope you received my private message ok. We'd love to have you join us. Thanks for your interest.

How often are the meetings?

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    when and where is the next meeting?
    " I love the life I live and I live the life I love"

Orlando near I 4 and Orange Blossom Trail. This Saturday
    March meet will also be on the 12th in the same location.
    You can go to the old old website (transsupportfl.com) and put in an inquiry to give me a way to contact you. Let's try this way to get id happinin!