Thread: CAUGHTt-toothpaste out of the tube

CAUGHTt-toothpaste out of the tube

So many ways I could have avoided this, 1) pay attention to my email telling me a tech was on the way, 2) realize more work needed to be done. I had a rare opportunity where my DADT wife was at her actual office rather than working from the house. PINK FOG kicked in and I just had to dress fully. Did a very quick make up job, tried on a new top and new wig and was taking some pictures.

Earlier that morning my generator for the house was returned after being damaged in a storm. after the techs left I kicked it into gear stepped out to take an outdoor photo and there was the next tech.

OMG, he handled it like no big deal. I walked him downstairs he did some work, my Tiffany items spread all over the basement. He was very professional came in and out a few times to finish the electrical hook up. I had to run something to my wife so I started changing back to drab which he also saw. I asked him to be discrete, he said no problem who knows.
    Last edited by Di; 12-15-2021 at 07:33 PM. Reason: You CANNOT cross post ( you put these in gallery) and you can have only one pic thread per seven days

You will never hear about that again.

Natalie is quite right - you'll never hear of it again. Besides, if you had to get caught, you got caught looking great - those boots are SPECTACULAR!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a closet dresser. But, I go out often to venues not near my home. I've literally been seen be 1000's of people. None of who know me or any of my friends.

Does that mean I've been "caught" by all those people? I believe the word you're looking for is, "surprised", Tiff!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-16-2021 at 01:05 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I would guess that no one will ever hear a thing

Just another 'Gurl'
    As others have stated you are probably fine. The times I have gone out dressed nobody has ever brought it up other than when I told them.
    Just another man in a dress

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm a closet dresser. But, I go out often to venues not near my home. I've literally been seen be 1000's of people. None of who know me or any of my friends.

Does that mean I've been "caught" by all those people? I believe the word you're looking for is, "surprised", Tiff!
    Here is the difference in my mind. I go out dressed and if someone I don't know recognizes that I am crossdressing I do not care. However this was in my home so the connection is made to exactly who I am.

Hey honey, I had an interesting day at work today…. That’s about it. You will find most people don’t care any more. I was once buying boots at Payless, and the clerk said something to the effect that there are a lot of guys like you, you need to come in early when we get our shipments, otherwise the large sizes sell out quick.

Platinum Member
    I understand your angst about being discovered. There is always a slim chance something unintended may happen. Nothing you can do about things you cannot control.

I think a lot of this anxiety is a holdover from from our childhoods, especially for those who grew up in the fifties and sixties. We were young and powerless and crossdressing was not well understood. We feared that if we were caught, "it" would hit the fan. (In my case, I was and it did.) But we're not young and powerless anymore, and even if people don't like what they see, they are not likely to cause a fuss over it, unless they have issues of their own.

In my case I'm finding that the chief limitation to my feminine expression is myself.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I doubt you are the first crossdresser he has encountered. Not if he has been working around residences. You are a name on a work order. Relax and enjoy life!

Banned Read only
    Being seen by someone in those circumstances can be stressful and terrifying. It's super important to remember that the tech simply doesn't care. He doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about your name. He doesn't care about your clothes. He has a job to do and you will compensate him for doing it. Then he will move onto the next job, where the homeowner might open the door wearing a loaded diaper. So be it. Fear is a treacherous thing.

The tech may have been wearing panties, hard to say... lol
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Thinking a larger than usual tip might have been appropriate!