Thread: CAUGHTt-toothpaste out of the tube

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CAUGHTt-toothpaste out of the tube

So many ways I could have avoided this, 1) pay attention to my email telling me a tech was on the way, 2) realize more work needed to be done. I had a rare opportunity where my DADT wife was at her actual office rather than working from the house. PINK FOG kicked in and I just had to dress fully. Did a very quick make up job, tried on a new top and new wig and was taking some pictures.

Earlier that morning my generator for the house was returned after being damaged in a storm. after the techs left I kicked it into gear stepped out to take an outdoor photo and there was the next tech.

OMG, he handled it like no big deal. I walked him downstairs he did some work, my Tiffany items spread all over the basement. He was very professional came in and out a few times to finish the electrical hook up. I had to run something to my wife so I started changing back to drab which he also saw. I asked him to be discrete, he said no problem who knows.
    Last edited by Di; 12-15-2021 at 07:33 PM. Reason: You CANNOT cross post ( you put these in gallery) and you can have only one pic thread per seven days