Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Older Crossdressers

Just turned 67 and no plans to stop yet.

The one thing at the back of my mind is to make sure I don't dress mutton up as lamb. That doesn't mean I dress like I've one foot in the grave, my aim is to dress as well as the best dressed GG's of my age group. To have style, class, wear quality clothing that says there's someone who knows what works and can put a good outfit together. Someone who wears things GG's will admire and appreciate.

There's an old saying that; "A man's as old as the woman he feels". Yes that's now considered sexist but the sentiment is to keep going, use it or lose it and I for one will keep wearing heels as long as my bones allow and as long as I'm mobile I'll aim to keep getting out there and show those old gals how it's done.

Just turned 66 , my goal is to go out more this year then of my other 65 lol

Coming up on 68 in a few months. I have no plans to stop dressing.

Banned Read only
    We were all young once. Many of us assumed that enjoyment of life would taper off or decline with age. I wa some of those that refused to continue to the point where I'd look like an old man in a dress and wig. What we weren't accounting for was the evolution of what we enjoy and have fun with over years. Sure, I feel young but I am not young. Sure, I cannot compete with a 21 year old CD in looks. But I feel fantastic and look fantastic and plenty of people in the world agree with me. A half century ago, the Who famously sang, "hope I die before I get old." The survivors of that group, and their rock star cohort, are now as old as dirt and probably will do anything to extend and enjoy their lives as long as possible. Me too.

There are so many of us over 60 CDers. Does AARP offer discounts on breast forms?🥝😉

I am just over 67 and have been laughing at myself my whole life. I agree with others here that having humor in your life is a healthy attitude. Being born with this crossdressing desire just provides more reason to keep smiling.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    There was MORE sexual DIMORPHISIM back when we were growing up. Perhaps that is why there are so many of us. James A. Mitchner, the late great author of many epic travel books makes such an observation in "Caravans" about his adventures in Afghanistan. Where there was a class of men who dressed as women often seen with regular men walking together in the street. This was not necessarily a "Gay" thing but made up for the otherwise LACK of women outside the home. Mitchner attributed this to the high cultural degree of "Sexual Dimorphisim" (differences between males and females). He noticed there was more CDing in countries where the dress and appearances between men and women varied greatly from each other, than in other regions where the men and women were more alike.-------I'm 72, BTW, but I don't think I look it.

Dabbled in it all my life. Am 82 now and when I went fulltime at 65 when I
    retired have enjoyed every minute of it.

T minus 36 days (until I'm 70).

My wife is a little over 4 years older than me. With a little lie (of 2 weeks) she thought I was only 3 years older than her. If she had known it was a 4 year difference back then when I was 22, she might never have gone out on a date with me. As i;ve seen her age so quickly over the last 4 years, I see Father time coming up behind me very quickly.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I'm a healthy 60 and enjoyed dressing as much as ever... and with much more choices and experience... as long as I can keep slim, dresses will fit and look keep looking great... why stop?

At 62, I have been retired for four years and have finally hit my "Wonder Years!"
    I wonder ....where I put my keys, why I didn't cap off my nail polish, what day is it, where I put my glasses, and how I got a run in my nylons!

Things that don't make me feel any better.....

Saying, I am 31 for the second time.
    Knowing I have outlived the age my Grandfather lived to.
    Someone telling me, age gets better with wine.
    Not getting "Over The Hill" Birthday gifts anymore.
    Knowing the candles cost more than the cake.
    Realizing my back goes out more than I do.
    Finding out when I was born the dead sea was only sick.

But hey, in whiskey years, I just got desirable and delicious!
    I maybe too old to learn new tricks, but the old tricks work just fine!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    Hi Debbie , I just turned 79 Last week and I have no intension of slowing Down, I Enjoy my dressing as much as Ever,

>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, Debbie, I believe you're as old as u feel. I'm 20+ years older than u!

And, still going out to clubs dancing with 20+ y/o GG's!

This was taken last weekend!
    P1600907 (2) (1267x1280).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-18-2021 at 12:23 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

@ candykowal

I, too, can relate to those 'things' you mention.

I just turned 52 last week, and my dressing desires are as strong as ever. I feel I’ve still got lots of room to grow and learn, plus I still want to leave the closet and venture out into the big wide world.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Mythbusters

Thanks for introducing this topic, Debbie. I am 68 years old and I refuse to lead a boring life. While I dabbled in crossdressing in the past from time to time, this time I am embracing this as a new adventure, and it is exciting!

I often say that my grandson is 12, going on 21. So I'm 71 going on 51. And I totally agree with LindaK, learn to laugh at yourself first.

Platinum Member
    Not thinking about quitting any time soon

I am down from 198 pounds to 143 now i can fit into a size 8 i get addressed in fem as well as in male mode

Debbie, I'm 60 and have been crossdressing my whole life. But you will find a wide age group of CDs here.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm turning 60 and the older I get ; the better I feel as a crossdresser / transgendered man albeit mostly in solitude.

I now feel secure enough to attend some events en femme when all this COVID disruption goes away.

Hopefully meet another single to dress with - I concluded years ago another CD is my most logical romantic date.

It's been a tough but good year.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 12-18-2021 at 11:51 AM.

I am 66yrs old. Crossdressing has always been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I am healthy and still work at a very physical job. I see dressing as a method of relaxation and tension release. I don't ever see giving it up.

Aspiring Member
    71 and going strong since I can remember playing house with my sister!!! Not out often but have full support of my wife inside. Looking forward to Christmas presents from her as promises come to fruition.

Into my eighth decade now. But oddly, being retired had limited my dressing. No more business trips for me or for my wife.

I turned 70 a couple months ago. Retirement, the pandemic and losing access to a cabin changed everything. I?m still shaved smooth and occasionally underdress but the change in routine along with a year of health concerns have dampened my enthusiasm. I am still in a DADT and it?s very difficult to find opportunities to dress and shop online.

I will always be a crossdresser and am anxiously looking forward to a solo road trip. Those are my only opportunities to dress when I chase sporting events my wife is not interested in. She considers my trips as still too risky and won?t agree until these virus surges subside. There is a faint light at the end of the tunnel that keeps me looking forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    There was MORE sexual DIMORPHISIM back when we were growing up. Perhaps that is why there are so many of us. James A. Mitchner, the late great author of many epic travel books makes such an observation in "Caravans" about his adventures in Afghanistan. Where there was a class of men who dressed as women often seen with regular men walking together in the street. This was not necessarily a "Gay" thing but made up for the otherwise LACK of women outside the home. Mitchner attributed this to the high cultural degree of "Sexual Dimorphisim" (differences between males and females). He noticed there was more CDing in countries where the dress and appearances between men and women varied greatly from each other, than in other regions where the men and women were more alike.-------I'm 72, BTW, but I don't think I look it.
    I for one agree with you !