Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So how many of you have been seen by a friend or family member?

Well, let's see...

Exes - most of them, yes. I think that for the most part, it was other things that led to our breakups - but who's to say?

Wife - she has seen me in a dress or skirt a couple times for a "try on", but doesn't want me doing it around her. Nighties are the limit with her.

I have a close friend who has seen me fully dressed (makeup and all). He says he sees me as both female and male and is my friend either way. He's golden in my book!
    I have another one who hasn't seen me dressed, but said something like "You've always been my friend. I can't see this changing that."

Immediate family - I'm really unsure who knows and who doesn't, but I haven't shown anyone my Sara-side. They live a long way away, and the wife-rules prohibit it anyway.
    My sister knows. I told her myself, but she hasn't seen me (again, wife-rules). Her comments when I told her "I always wanted a sister."

Strangers - years ago and before current marriage and restrictions, I would go out and mingle a bit. My results were mixed at best.

To the best of my knowledge, absolutely no one who knows my male self has ever seen Geena in any way.

I wish I had a better answer but here goes;

Growing up, got caught by brother and mother, not completely dressed but clearly wearing lingerie.

Wife knows so I wouldn't say I ever got caught though during the times of deep DADT, a bit of mascara or an earring left out gave it away.

Recently one daughter grabbed a camera I had used for pics and quickly found some selfies, she dropped it but is probably the most "liberal" of my kids and smart enough to not catch herself in a logic trap (good friends of hers are gay/Drag performers/TG(?)). Probably the worst and most recent had me walk into the living room all ready to go for a drive but I hadn't noticed my son home early and sitting there. A very quick retreat was followed by complete silence on the matter.

I'm not looking forward to ever getting caught again but also believe that I might have a right to enjoy something about my life so I have to prepare for it happening, or not dressing except on very rare occasions.

Aspiring Member
    My sister, a close friend (gg) and two cousins. These are all the close people who have seen me dressed. Countless strangers also have.
    Sara

my family no but my friends all know abd have seen me in real life or at least a photo.

My first wife outed me to all our friends and family during the divorce. I did not deny that they might find an unexpected outfit in my closet, but none have ever seen me dressed. I doubt that I will ever show them. .. .. vale

Stefinec,

I have been seen by at least five friends, two former employees and their families, two church members, and one neighbor that I held the door for as we were leaving our polling place after voting., but they didn't show any signs of recognition. I spend at least 12 hours a day for two days a month out and about in my community, so there are thousands of people in salons, stores and restaurants that have seen me.

My wife sees me fully enfemme twice a month when I return home from a day out and about.. She doesn't want any of our relatives or neighbors to see me.

About ten years ago a different former neighbor saw me partially dressed and phoned my wife thinking it was funny and my sister-in-law was there when my wife played the answering machine message asking what I was doing wearing a skirt, etc.

My MD that I have gone to since 1964 and his two receptionists and several of his nurses have seen me fully dressed for an appointment and have seen my painted toenails many times when I get a physical they check my feet.

My podiatrist and staff in x-ray area when I needed my foot x-rayed saw my toenails.

Suzi Q
    Last edited by Suzi Q; 12-23-2021 at 10:03 PM. Reason: added people on list

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have been seen by friends and church members-----BUT only in "Acceptable" situations---Once at out HALLOWEEN PARTY (Costume Contest) and Once at our Church's "Womanless Beauty Contest" ---- Been lucky

Only my wife, and she is no longer comfortable seeing Danielle in person or photos. All of our pets have seen Danielle, all have been totally disinterested in seeing Danielle. Plus none of them have had social media accounts so I'm not worried about them posting embarrassing Danielle information.

My wife has seen me dressed numerous times. A friend of ours discovered I was a crossdresser when she took care of our cats when we were on vacation. While she was looking for one of the cats, she found my thigh high boots n the back of the closet. She was cool with it and even asked if I would pose for her make up class she was taking. I really wanted to but wife was against it. The only other person who saw me fully dressed was a fellow crossdresser friend. I wore a black and white french maid outfit, black tights, heels, blond wig and red lipstick for him. He lived with us for a few months after his wife divorced him when she caught him dressing. I dressed for him prior to him moving back to Sweden.
    Last edited by Misty_cder; 12-20-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

I am only interested in dressing at home and I live alone, so I am usually unseen. A friend here and there who has come to my home has seen me, but if we are outside I am in male drab, underdressing only occasionally. I really do not have any interest in presenting as female to the world.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q View Post
    Stefinec,
    About ten years ago a different former neighbor saw me partially dressed and phoned my wife thinking it was funny and my sister-in-law was there when my wife played the answering machine message asking what I was doing wearing a skirt, etc.
    Wow, that's horrible behaviour. I actually can't believe somebody would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_cder View Post
    While she was looking for one of the cats, she found my thigh high boots n the back of the closet.
    How do you accidentally end up looking through the back of a closet whilst feeding and petting a cat?

Reality Check
    I'm guesing my wife counts as a "family member" so I'll say one.

Strangers have seen me dressed when I have gone out in public. Hopefully they though they were looking at a woman, not a crossdresser.
    Krisi

How do you accidentally end up looking through the back of a closet whilst feeding and petting a cat?[/QUOTE]

We had one cat that was sickly at the time. When the cat did not come out when our friend stopped by to feed them, she went looking for the cat. This is the story our friend told us. You can view it as she was snooping around, but we trusted her and took her at her word.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Saturday I went out to the Dc girls meetup group Christmas gala. So I was seen by about 50 girls while dressed to the nines. The were also about 50 regulars at the bar who saw me also.

I went to get my nails done before the gala. Since the earliest appointment I could get with my nail tech was a 4 PM, I decided to go dressed. I had shown her a pic of me dressed before, but this was the first time that she had actually seen me dressed. She put a towel over my knees, for modesty, I guess. I guess that;s the real girl treatment, since I usually go in in jeans. So, all the nail techs and their customers saw me, so let's count that as 20. One GG customer in particular kept smiling at me. Maybe she made me.

After that, I went to a restaurant for dinner. I'm thinking that my waitress made me and wasn't very accepting. I didn't think that she treated me very well. Maybe she just wasn't well trained. Whatever. It came out of her tip. Maybe another 20 people.

The next day I went to a jewelry show/sale. I couldn't bear to take my nail polish off so soon, so I left it on. I was 99.97% male.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 12-20-2021 at 02:59 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have. Many of my family have seen me but requested that I not do it in front of the grand kids. Of course the group I belong too has seen me.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    When i go on vacation with my boys, i pack some.basic black panties nvpl panties that my kids have seen me in. Doubtful that anyone would.know they are panties. Wife knows.

I wear basic panties to the gym and change in front.of others. Again doubtful anyone would lnow they were panties unless they cross dress too.

I leave the lace and pretty colors for other times.

wife (and ex wife)
    mum (someone had to do my washing when I was living at home as a 16 year old)
    Dad
    Sister (x1)
    Actually Mum, dad and sister first caught me crossdressing when I was 5 years old on a bright sunny afternoon.

daughters (x4)
    grandkids (x2)
    daughters husband (x1)
    daughters boyfriend (x1)
    daughters BFF (x1)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I'm confident that all of my surviving family members know about Jane, if they care to consult their memory banks. As a teen I regularly used to openly under dress at family gatherings. My cousins, all girls, must certainly recall how we all used to play dress up, when younger.

Ok I have been seen by my wife, two daughtes both very supportive we have gone out shopping and to movies and one family friend (gg) again supportive we went out shopping on two occations she however moved away.

I dont think this counts really as I came out as transgender before. But u went to my grandma's funeral in August full fem with brother sister aunts uncles and cousins. Before that only my brother and late father as far as family. And several friends.

Oh gosh, a lot of people including relatives, Mom and Dad, of course.
    Most have passed on, only my Godmother and old girlfriends are still alive and keep in touch.
    They know of the bullying I faced as a teenager and why Mom raised me to embrace my feminine side.
    I have a lot of friends now, in the local TG community who know me or know of me, but I am still able to keep that side of my life from my wives relatives and some aspects of my past and present from my DADT relationship with my wife.
    I kind of embraced being a Husband first and I did give up those things I did in femme, for a long time.
    Today, it is more of a reminising thing to present as Candy, if they all only knew of my past.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

The only family members that have seen me dressed up in person is my mom and stepdad. My boyfriend has seen me dressed up as well too.

Stefanic, How many have seen me as Stephanie by a family member or friend? My brothers wife saw me as Stephanie in the mall and it turned out well. We bonded immediately as girls. She is my BFF even now; we meet almost weekly for lunch and she treats me as a woman - its wonderful. My sister once asked about my painted toe nails once when I answered the door in male mode bare feet as she arrived; I regret she was not open to be discussing Stephanie so it ended as an odd occurrence; brother with nail polish. I definitely am definitely cautious on who I might be seen by and whom I might open up to about Stephanie.

My wife, and two ex-girlfriends, both of whom dressed me up. I'm still in contact with both. For one we never talk about it, for the other she loves seeing me dressed (in photos; we live 750 miles apart).

Now that I have started going out regularly there are a fair number of people who've seen both the male and female me, such as my friends Michelle, Falon, and Karla. I've also met friends of Michelle who've saw me at a bar dressed, and then as a guy when I helped Michelle move, and then again as a girl at the bar again. It's no big deal.

Over the last 5 years I've been out and came into contact with five people who only know the guy me, including this month at the bar with Michelle. No one has connected the dots.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/