Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how many of you have been seen by a friend or family member?

So how many of you have been seen by a friend or family member?

Something I was thinking about the other day...a decent amount of people have seen me in person dressed up, whether it be the few times I have been out in public, or webcam chatting with other crossdressing friends, or a handful of actual get togethers with others who enjoy being en femme on occasion.

But I have only been seen dressed up by a former girlfriend, and definitely not any family members.

So that has me wondering, how many of you all have been dressed up, intentionally or otherwise, in front of close friends or family members? I suppose this would be excluding Halloween and such.

Other than my girlfriend, No one that I know of anyway

Woke folk, 1000s; general public 10,000; friends and family 0.

Woke folk include
    CD friends, CDs at conferences, sales associates, makeup associates, nail techs, some doctors and their staff.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My younger brother saw me wearing our mothers clothes when we were younger. Pretty sure that sparked his interest because he got caught by mom on a number of occasions wearing our step sisters bra and girdle. Me, I never got caught! Lol.

Does he still crossdress?
    Amanda

Some choice friends and a multitude of strangers.

No relatives as of yet and perhaps never.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Does he still crossdress?
    Do not think so.

Yes - surprised by my kids long ago and miscellaneous people ringing our door bell several times. No bad fall out. Made it easier to dress when my daughter and granddaughter moved back home with us.

Stefanie, My wife has seen me dressed almost as many times I have been dressed since I met her. However, no one in my family or male friends has seen me dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Besides the anonymous people in college classrooms, stores, restaurants, bars, theatres, and other public places I have been seen by my wife, both children, my son-in-law, my father-in-law & mother-in-law, an uncle, many crossdresser friends, and numerous non-crossdresser friends. Still other friends and relatives have seen photos of me crossdressed.
    Phoebe

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Closet dresser. My ex and adult daughters know but rarely if ever have seen me dressed.

However, 1000's of strangers and other T's have seen me in person and online!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Woke folk, 1000s; general public 10,000; friends and family 0.
    I could not have put it any better!! Nicely said!!

Platinum Member
    Many friends and a few family members. The rest I would not bother to tally.

Wife only, except for the close friends I made in the support group.
    No regular friends or family know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Only my boyfriend so far but I'm thinking about coming out to some mutual female friends of my bf & I soon, and if/when it happens that could lead to them seeing me dressed at some point.

Only my mother virtually every week after I came out to her . Had a wardrobe at her home until she passed away last year.The only others are SA in dress shop, SA in wig shop and some members of support group I went to 35 years ago. Nobody else since.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Both my ex-wives, my 2nd MIL & her best friend, sister, nephew & his wife and family at their wedding, son and his girlfriend, mother & sister, most of my friends, since moving, have only seen me dressed, a co-worker. Most other friends and family have seen me dressed on FB as I don't hide it.

So far, my girlfriend, my best friend and her husband and daughter, and my cousin. I have told other friends (men and women) and they have seen pictures but not in person. I have another friend who knows me primarily in girl-mode but has seen me in drab too.

Both of my late brothers have seen me dressed, but no issues. One also dressed, and the other simply never considered it an issue. Parents never knew, and I don't have a sister.

I have a gay long-term friend who knows and is OK with it. He allows me to dress at his place to give me a 'safe' place to dress and relax apart from only dressing at home. He obviously has seen me dressed on multiple occasions. We do not have a sexual relationship - we tried that many years ago when I was still questioning myself. I discovered that I was not gay, he was OK with it, and we have remained good friends.

I also have a long-time GG 'friend with benefits' with whom I dress sometimes when she visits - she has even asked me to do so on several occasions, and used to help me shop for lingerie before I worked up the courage to shop for myself.

I actually did ask her out a couple of times when we first met, 40-odd years ago. She said no, but we did become friends. She has occasionally commented over the last few years that maybe she should have said yes way back then - but it wasn't to be. That's life, I guess.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 12-19-2021 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Formatting.

Me and my Wife used to go out every couple of weeks, Hamburger Mary's, a British Pub, or just some beach bar. Two of her girlfriends would sometime accompany us.
    A nephew lived with us for six years after he got out of the Army, year two he unexpectedly came home from a trip early. We had a nice conversation, and he was very accepting. One of my favorite outings was when Harry and Meghan were married, we attended a high tea at "Brits. Me, my Wife, her best friend and my nephew. Us ladies dressed to the "nines", hats, and handbags. ( Nephew , jacket and tie ).
    Since moving north to be close with family, I have not gone out dressed, nor had much opportunity at home. My Wife's hard "NO", is family ever finding out. I respect her limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Woke folk, 1000s; general public 10,000; family 0.

Woke folk include
    CD friends, CDs at conferences, sales associates, makeup associates, nail techs, some doctors and their staff.
    What she said along with two friends that I carefully researched. One friend taught me that I don’t have to have every conversation be about my path to womanhood. The other friend hasn’t talked to me since that day.

Aspiring Member
    Been seen in public, but never been seen by friends or family members.

Banned Read only
    I don't think I was seen by my family growing up, but I do have a hazy memory of being dressed and running back into my room whilst my mum walked up the stairs - she may well have seen that I was in my sister's trousers, but I don't think she did.

I think that my wife saw me partially dressed in September, as she came upstairs whilst I had a bra and top on, and I didn't hear her come home. She didn't stop, didn't say anything, and then I went away for three days so no idea if she did see it or not.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Good question. For me, my wife of course she is fully supportive and her best friend. Then we have a couple friends (lesbian couple) and their daughter. And one of my daughters and her husband. No bad reactions from any of them but lots of the regular questions. We used to have a group of us that would go out monthly for meet ups so with that and shopping while dressed plenty of other folks that don't know me.

Only my wife. I go out regularly so innumerable people have seen me. I wear leggings and denim leggings in male mode so some people may have an idea. I'm not going to intentionally let anyone see me but at this point in my life whatever happens happens.