I guess after a while you get comfortable with your wife talking about dressing things that you slip up at times. My wife had one today, she bought a skirt for herself and yesterday after work she asked me to try it and see how it fit and looked on me. I'm a little taller and a little thinner build and she instantly told me how much better it looked on me. This morning she was talking to her sister and explaining the skirt she bought and how envious she was that the skirt looked better on me. The conversation went quiet and she recovered with something about she hasn't been thinking straight lately.
I had a slip up of my own on Friday when I was doing a service call and they were having a pot lunch Christmas lunch and invited me to stay. The girls were dressed much better then usual that made me jealous how women have so much more selection. I got some food and sat down, one of the girls sat next to me and she was wearing a sweater dress. When she sat down it rode up and to my disbelief she was wearing a slip, that's my biggest weakness. I couldn't believe my eyes I haven't seen a woman wear a slip in years. Another girl sat on my other side and she pointed at the slip showing and said "are you wearing a slip granny ha! ha! ha!. I instantly blurred out "it makes cents for her to wear one because she's wearing a sweater dress and the slip will let it fall nicely and the sweater dress won't ride up getting caught up on her tights. Well let's just say it went very quiet. The women pulled her dress down and taking away the most precious view I've seen in a long time. I guess things are going to get wierd on my next service call there. I guess we just get comfortable with some situations and we don't realize what we say at times. My wife has more then me lately, I guess us talking freely can cause slip up at times.