Thread: Christmas presents

Christmas presents

Every Xmas, my SO searchs for the presents she had received during the year (also from previous years) which she didn't like and didn't use, in order to give them to other family members and friends to save some bucks.

This time, there were some purses, ear rings and a couple of other feminine things over the bed that I'd love to have and wear. But no, many of them were assigned to a name other than Tam. I hate our DADT.
    Last edited by TamT; 12-20-2021 at 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling

awww....regifting comes with peril....so much to keep track of....this is what thrift stores are for....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Tam, I'm sorry. Perhaps some of the saved cash from you wife's regifting could be used for a new bag or clothes for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Did you consider asking her outright if she would gift you one or two of the articles for Christmas?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    @ GaleWarning:

Awesome advice
    Last edited by char GG; 12-23-2021 at 07:02 AM. Reason: No necessary to quote the post just before yours
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Aspiring Member
    I hear you! My wife is a serious purse fashionista. My daughter is a superb shopper. Together, they drop major cash on their purses and they get great value for the money. Their ?old? purse collection are marvels to behold. At the level they shop, last year?s model is still darn good, though they have moved on by then. They have quite a closet. They give none away. It is maddening because my wife would notice any absences, even after several years. I can only steal glances. But all is not lost. I learned what a great purse is from my wife. My daughter honed my shopping skills. For the money, my purse collection is pretty good, but mine pales before my wife?s and daughter?s purses.

So last night I dreamed of my wife giving me something feminine. Fast forward to this morning and I got a couple pairs of boy briefs. Now I haven't worn them for several years except for Drs. appointments and I have been thinning out the pile. I just set them aside without saying a word.
    Susann_Gardener

Out of all of my family, my daughter is the one who is mopst pleased for me, she gave ma beautiful 100% silk shawl and a lovely matching bracelet to go with it. i was so touched by this act of kindeness to me
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

She took me shopping and bought me a beautiful white flower lace blouse and 2 pairs of earrings. I just love my wife.
    Diane. 🎀

Well since it is DADT and she is saving all this money, then you could always justify spending a comparable amount to what she saved on new fem thing for yourself! The tell your wife thanks, just do not tell her why!

I?ve been disappointed past Christmases hoping she?d give me something signaling acceptance of my CDing. And she tried one year with a bra, but later got angry when I started wearing bras around her. So now I?m just happy with whatever she gifts. And buy my own female clothes.

New at this, but we shopped together online for first few items. I did not realize how lucky I am until joining here.

All of you who do have supportive SOs are darn lucky.
    Not s single bit of Christmas decorations either, My SO, bless her heart, was the Christmas spirit in this home. when I lost her in 2000, I also lost the Christmas spirit.
    Nether of me received anything in the clothing department. We live alone.
    The kids live near, but have their own in (out)-laws places to go. I receive just two gifts this year. Both as a gift in a "Dirty Santa" exchange. Later my son's family gave me a 3D plastic sculpting pen. (3D pen without the computer connected frame. Have not even tried it yt.
    I stayed at home in my comfy home by myself. Later my son's family gave me a 3D plastic sculpting pen. (3D pen without the computer connected frame. Have not even tried it yet.
    And now I have lost my GG friend too.
    Also all the kids say "Wear what you want, but not around the kids, their relatives, or their neighbors".
    Bagged up two more black 33 gal bags of clothes that I will not be wearing. They were given to me by my GG. Not my style but had kept them because of how I got them.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-29-2022 at 08:18 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Wife bought a new coat the other day the third one this month. Told her she had to get rid of some of the other ones. So, she tossed out 12 coats and jackets she said were too small for her. And I took them to Goodwill shop only 11 of them made it. I took one for me.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Love the math of the situation. Glenda Enjoy your new find from the thrift shop. Giggles and Grins.

DADT can be a problem.

Maybe one day..... :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.