Thread: A fun day at the golf course

A fun day at the golf course

The group I play golf with had a 1:30 tee time today. Oops, 1 guy had to bail (I don't know why). Oops, another bailed as he had taken his wife to the ER. That left 2 of us. The other remaining guy didn't want to play golf with just 2 of us and cancelled the reservation. It was such a nice day that I decided to play 9 holes alone. I looked on-line and the last 3 tee times for the day were available. I took the last tee time so I wouldn't be pushing the group in front of me. It was 80? and I was wearing shorts. That's fine for covering my panties. My golf shirt is fine for covering my bra. Because this course winds thru a lot of trees, when I got to the first tee I was able to remove the DD breast forms from the zippered compartment in my golf bag and put them in the cups of the underwire bra I had on. I removed them after playing 5 holes for 2 reasons. The 7th hole (fairway) is parallel to a busy street and I didn't need anyone seeing "that guy with boobs playing golf." Also, because of the temps I knew I was sweating a little and didn't want them to get wet with perspiration. I also removed my bra as I knew it would need washing when I got home. Some day I'll need to thank my wife for showing me how to remove a bra without removing a top/shirt/blouse. She showed me that trick maybe 35 years ago.

Anyway, wearing my DD breast forms to play golf was a 1st for me. It felt great wearing them on the course and they didn't interfere with my golf swing at all. It makes me wish I could wear them all the time on the course; but, my group wouldn't like it at all. My wife wouldn't be pleased, either. While she probably has no idea I wore forms on the course, she has to have known I was wearing a bra. When she hugged and kissed me good-bye, I'm certain she had to have felt the straps/strap adjusters and the back strap.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Sounds like a fun day indeed.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Fun. Did you use the women's tee box?
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Heather, Good for you. I gave up golf years ago, but did enjoy playing when I was younger.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like fun, Heather. When I played 18 holes at a trans event in Vegas years ago, I was concerned about forms and bra affecting my swing.

So, I just wore an old set of foam forms I made back in the day under my blouse. My front 9 wasn't so bad. But, in the back 9 I stunk so bad I wished I'd been wearing the bra and silicone forms. I could have used them as an excuse for my terrible game!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

One of my dreams is to play golf as Connie.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I'll second that, Connie!

Hi Heather, sounds like a great day, you rock girl

Quote Originally Posted by NancyTO View Post
    Fun. Did you use the women's tee box?
    No! I was underdressed only so playing the ladies tees would not have been appropriate. Actually, at age 76 I play the senior tees which seems as though they are the ladies tees. The course plays just shy of 5,800 yards from the senior tees.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.