Thread: Looks like I won't be going out en femme for a while..... UGH!!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Looks like I won't be going out en femme for a while..... UGH!!

Hey y'all! Well, the title of this post says most of what I wanna say here. LOL..... Yeah, looks like I won't be able to go out en femme again for a while. As I've previously posted, a fourth guard has been hired on at the hospital where I work and so now, each guard will only be working 27 hours/week..... GRRR!! (If I could post an angry emoji, I would. LOL) I have been off work since 6AM Central Monday morning and won't be going back until 6PM Central Thursday evening. But, I will be working Thursday night-Sunday night, from 6PM-6AM, so that'll at least be 36 hours, only because of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.... Yeah, I have to work on Christmas.

I have yet to hear back from the new job that I've applied and had an interview for, though I'm still hopeful that I get it! It's just because I don't have much money and I WON'T have much money unless I get the new job, I won't be able to go out as Kimberly for a while.

Just thought I'd update y'all on this!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused, Kim? Is there a duty on CD's and T's that go out in public there? Otherwise, what do money and going out for a walk or drive have to do with each other?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah I am confused too! You can't just dress up and hang out at home?

Hi Kimberley, Things can only get better

Kimberley, I'm with the others on this -- going out for a walk or to the library is free, and a cup of coffee isn't a lot of money. On the other hand, I can also remember some lean times when I was out of work and had to watch every dime. I feel for you there, and I hope you find a job that pays well enough and is fulfilling, too.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi, Debbie. Yes, you're right about that. LOL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi, ladies. Yeah, I can see how my post was confusing. LOL..... Tbh, just staying home and dressing is BORING! LOL When I go out dressed, for one thing, I have to go to a town that I don't live in, otherwise I could be seen by someone that I know and I have to have gas money to get there and back home. Another thing, (although I know I don't HAVE to do this), but I love to go out to eat while en femme. Also, I'd feel like I've wasted my makeup if I get all dolled up and just stay home. LOL

Also, about going to a library..... Oh, I'd LOVE to go to a library en femme and there is one in my town and I wouldn't use much gas at all getting there and back home, but again, I'd risk being seen by someone who knows me.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.