Thread: Finally

Finally

After having urges to crossdress I am finally taking the plunge..I love the feeling of women's clothing. It started when I was a kid and would try on my older sisters things. I ordered panties for now till I get my body right. I need to tone down as I have been bodybuilding for some time..I just have to figure out what to say to my wife as we are both conservative.

Breanna,
    Welcome to the site. There are many wonderful ladies here with vast experiences and backgrounds. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
    Misty
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

In many ways, this sounds like my story as well...fighting off the urge for years before finally succumbing. You are answering a call from deep within, and that is good. It's likely you would be miserable if you had continued to deny yourself, perhaps not even understanding why you felt so incomplete. That was me, and it is good that you have identified this. Many of us have had this experience, just as surely as many of us have struggled with coming out to our wives , SO or families. Not knowing the particulars of your situation it could be very delicate as you describe. Yet, I think it's also very right that you intend to tell your wife what is going on - I think that is the correct move, at least it was for me. Getting "caught" is probably far more difficult, as is the stress level of trying to live this part of your life in secret.

It's important that you realize that you are not alone in this, you have a virtual support group around you now. For starters, give a read to some of the past threads which address the "coming out" topic, and begin to get some ideas of how you might best accomplish this. And don't be afraid to reach out, even PM as soon as you can if you feel the need.

Welcome to the forum, Breanna.

As Kris says, you are among friends here, many of whom are happy to advise
    you on your journey. And it is a journey, which can be quite exciting at times.

Coming here was one of the best things I ever did.

Breanna,

Yes you've come to the right place. There is so much knowledge and experience her, use it. Ask as many questions as you want. You'll always get answers.

I think it's worth pointing out that sometimes you might get folks telling you "No!". You might think something is a good idea but if others say no it's usually because they've had experience of the same thing and it's gone wrong big time or risks putting you in harms way.

You'll hear folks talk about taking baby steps. It's very easy to get caught up in the moment and move too quickly. Hence I would say develop your dressing slowly and when you know that it's something that's not going to go away then think about telling your wife. It's a genie you can't put back in it's bottle.

I've come a long way with my dressing since joining the forum. I hope you get as much from it as I have. It's been a wonderful journey.

Welcome to the fray, Breanne! Just Think of getting your body right as a different type of bodybuilding, one with feminine touch! And good luck telling the wife, conservative or otherwise. I always considered myself as being conservative but over the years I have change to be much more socially liberal. My wife is fairly liberal too in that respect and that did not help her cope with the fact I crossdress at all. Think it is more a case of Not In My Backyard!

Banned Read only
    Everyone?s body is different. You don?t have to wait to get your body right as you say. Enjoy letting that person who is inside of you out for a bit.
    Be proud of who you are. You are among friends here.
    Being honest with you SO is always the best route.

Breanna, Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of support here.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome to the forum Breanna! You will find a very supportive group here, people with a lot of knowledge and experiences, and are always willing to give advice if you seek it. You will make friends, just like did. You will send PM's outside this site, just like I did. They will give you confidence to be you, just like they did with me. Check out this whole forum and everything it has to offer, and before you know it, you will find you are amongst friends here. This is the place you want to be. Welcome!