Thread: Pink Fog Overload

Pink Fog Overload

Hi all, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Last week right before the holiday, I was hit with a huge wave of the pink fog. Wow. It cam out of nowhere (I think, although I might have an idea why after thinking about it some) I'm sure we've all been there.

I've been thinking about cute outfits for Thanksgiving and the holidays, and such.
    However, it being Thanksgiving weekend with family around, I had not outlet. Also, I had purged what I had, so I couldn't even sneak away.

So, the goal for the week is to buy some girly items, and look into a makeover service. In the past I have resisted the pink fog, but this time it is coming in strong, so I am going to sit back, observe and welcome it!

Hope you are successful in your restocking

Banned Read only
    It's cyber Monday. My email in box is flooded with offerings. I have already bought six pairs of panties in new colors of the styles I wear and a black knee length full slip that does not have adjusters. Later today I'll be searching for some good deals.

I've spent a metric shitton of money in the last month on women's clothing. Started with my wife and I going to the Ren Faire and buying great women's garb and wearing it the next day to the Faire to a shopping trip that ended in me applying and getting a part-time job, and buying more clothes so I'd have nice outfits for work. Yes I have spent more than I have made at this point. Let's say that November has been an almost never ending Pink Fog for me, I am starting to worry the Sun will be out any minute to burn it off.

Hi Meg

I bought an insulated pink jacket! And some lined pants! I plan to stay warm!

Marion

Ive spent a lot this month too since i just bought breast forms. Now everything looks better. As someone mentioned. my email was full this morning. Frederick's everything 60% off and my favorite store Secrets in Lace just released a new color. Silver panties and bras. I blew $101. Never heard it called the pink fog before.

Meg - for me the worst part is the indecision. I too have been caught in the pink fog of late, and have spent an inordinate amount on new outfits. I desire more, but it would entail justifying the cost. I can do that right? I'll just buy some outfits that i can interchange with others. And we always need shoes. Right? And look at those sales...how can we pass it up? We're saving money - right? And the fog expands.

I understand about being overcome by the pink fog. I had a day to myself before Thanksgiving. I got to stay dressed for several hours while my wife and son were at work. I took some long overdo pictures and cleaned out my closet of some unused clothing. Since then all I can think of is the next time I can get dressed up. At times it’s consumed my thoughts to the point of being a distraction at work. I’ve been spending my time looking online for a new wig along with some jewelry to accessorize my look. I’ve got another personal day coming up next week, so I’m hoping nothing happens with my wife or my son’s schedule.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Mythbusters

I dressed for the first time in many months on Thanksgiving. When I went for holiday dinner at my brother's place, I threw drab on top. I have been dressed for at least a part of the day for five straight days. I also ordered a few panties for the first time in months. Yes, I also fell into the pink fog.

Thank you ladies for all your supportive replies. I did go to Walmart and purchase some leggings, tights, a bodysuit and simple dress. Super excited!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Pink is fun. I may need to go change my out fit now.

The pink fog is always strongest with me in the fall and winter. Too many cute girls wearing cute outfits..leggings, boots, soft sweaters, party dresses. Gets me everytime

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Rose View Post
    Hi all, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Last week right before the holiday, I was hit with a huge wave of the pink fog. Wow. It cam out of nowhere (I think, although I might have an idea why after thinking about it some) I'm sure we've all been there.

I've been thinking about cute outfits for Thanksgiving and the holidays, and such.
    However, it being Thanksgiving weekend with family around, I had not outlet. Also, I had purged what I had, so I couldn't even sneak away.

So, the goal for the week is to buy some girly items, and look into a makeover service. In the past I have resisted the pink fog, but this time it is coming in strong, so I am going to sit back, observe and welcome it!
    Some times you can?t resist the fog - giving it in makes it easier it will
    Pull you in no matter how hard you struggle - brown black nude any color enjoy its pull in you
    Or slip into it

It's always very strong for me this time of year, I bought some new gorgeous lingerie.

Victoria's Secret opened up their twice a year sale early to members this morning, so I was shopping before sunrise!

The sale starts in stores on 12/29/2021.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 12-27-2021 at 08:06 PM.