Thread: an update in the life of Willow

an update in the life of Willow

My wife and I have been having a lot of conversations about my dressing and where I planned on going with it all.

I bought my first bra's, about a week ago, and she was very much ok with them. Been wearing them on and off underdressing as I currently do.

We have both brought up on a few occasions the topic of breast forms and talking about a trip to Janet's Closet.

Well.... I was wearing one of the larger cup sized bra's this morning when I woke her up. She undid my closure and I asked if she was just playing around or if was a sign that I had be wearing them too much.

Well, before doing some random shopping this evening she said "that it was just playing around but it had got her thinking a bit and that it was become a bit much, at least for now. And that, she still is getting used to everything. Right now as an everyday thing that bra is just a bit too much, but the other one I bought wasn't a bad because it was a smaller cup size. "

I told her I understand and will tone it down. I told her I'll try to not make it an everyday thing, and once work picks up , I feel like it will become something I'll only be able to do on the weekends anyway.
    Then she brought up going to Janet's for the first time sometime next week to buy me a few things.

Man, do I love her. We are both very open with each other and both very laid back.
    I'm tureen lucky and blessed to have her, I know not everyone wives are accepting. I told I was really glad that she's been so accepting and supportive about everything, and as discover my path that we will need to keep the conversations pen and honest and set boundaries as needed.

Just needed to share my happiness with you all.

Oh and Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays.

I'd be happy with a c cup vs.a d/do cup. Especially if it meant she was more accepting/ into it. This involves both of you. So talk, compromise and be HAPPY..

it is so nice to have such a loving and accepting wife, she really helps you, make sure to do the same to her needs and wishes.. she deserves it

Hi Willow, I am so glad for you that you have such an accepting wife. Go with her suggesting's and offerings and i am sure you both will have
    a fantastic relationship.
    Best wishes and Merry Christmas and Happy New year

Very happy for you, Hanna. It sounds like you and your wife are approaching this collaboratively which greatly decreases stress for both and opens the door to true acceptance. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too!