Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite CD sites and chat groups

This is my primary.
    There are a few others I visit now and then, but nowhere that I spend any time at.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

There are three FB groups I've joined. TransMakeup, Drag Queens and the Divas they love, and Crossdressing Ladies. There are many more related groups on facebook but these are enough for me so far.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Plenty of Facebook groups. But I was always nervous of who may see the groups I was in.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Social media like Instagram. It is a good way to connect and chat with others with the same interests. I use to have Reddit which has crossdressing subreddits on there too.

@Raychel:

You could make sure that the Facebook groups you are in are private instead of public.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-29-2021 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Platinum Member
    As a participant it's only this site I come to. I do look for presentations on Youtube. I found as site called "Femulate" www.femulate.org which has links to postings by other cross dressers and transwomen.

I spend a fair bit of time on pinterest, but no chatting. LOT of pinning.

Reddit has some interesting discussions.

I think the social media layers out by age. Tiktok etc for the college age, forums for ladies of a certain age.

yeah this site is pretty much it for me

I also like crossdresser heaven, but find I like this site more.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Well, I do participate occasionally in the crossdresser space on Quora, but I'm on this forum a lot more than Quora, cause this one is my fave.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

This is the only site I am active on, we have so much going on and there is only so much time in the day. I also like the fact that this a clean site, that is important to me
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    As a participant it's only this site I come to. I do look for presentations on Youtube. I found as site called "Femulate" www.femulate.org which has links to postings by other cross dressers and transwomen.
    I'm an avid reader of the Femulate website. I've been fortunate to even meet Stana several times. Wonderful person to chat with. Suggest that folks give her a follow.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

This is the only site that I'm aware of and it's great.
    I use Flickr as well for photos and there are lots of girls on that site.

Just another 'Gurl'
    This is the only site I really visit. Have visited others in the past, but this is my go to.
    Just another man in a dress

I've been to other sites. They just don't measure up to the quality of administration that this site has.
    Accept no substitutes.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

This is the only site that I not only participate in but also visit. The dialogue is understanding, intelligent, and insightful. The members do not shirk from either hard questions and/or critiques. Of course no site is perfect but this one does a good job of keeping the discussions constructive.

I?ve tried a lot of sites over the years but this has always been a safe haven for me. I?m not comfortable to be an active participant. The other sites for me tend to lean more towards the sexual side, and that?s not who or what I am.

I'm a member of the local forum Candy mentioned. But, it's slow and it seems the members are mostly here, anyway. That's it, though.

I hardly ever post, but I visit pretty much every day to keep up with the conversations. I love the fact that there's just no such thing as a flame war here (thanks Mods!) and it's not sex 24/7 (thanks again Mods!). I also really love the mix of CDs, NBs, TGs, and TSs (and all the other labels [and those who refuse to be labeled]). I enjoy learning from all of you and hearing your different perspectives.

Dana

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Hard to believe Heidi Phox is one of us, she does it so well.

Some people were just blessed with facial features and a body shape that is easy to transform. I am quite envious!
    Heidi Phox is gorgeous and some of her clips are quite clever, but I really don't have much patience when she is standing talking into the camera while "striking" all these unnatural caricature poses. Who does this in real life? To me, she ruins the effect of her remarkable good looks with all that silliness. Stand still, lady! Please.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 02-21-2022 at 03:18 PM.

I occasionally do a quick scan through Crossdressers Heaven to see if there's anything interesting but this is the site I come to on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    Heidi Phox is gorgeous and some of her clips are quite clever, but I really don't have much patience when she is standing talking into the camera while "striking" all these unnatural caricature poses. Who does this in real life? To me, she ruins the effect of her remarkable good looks with all that silliness. Stand still, lady! Please.
    Who doesn't do this when looking at themselves in the mirror during a dressing session.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    Mostly here for me.
    I was at a few others and they were way to sexual, I did not need or want to look at others organs.

YUCK

sometimes a few Transformation sites if I am headed out of town
    Agreed. It's the dressing for me.

I'm not interested in sexual hook-ups with men.

A CD-friendly lady I'd be interested in from a relationship point of view.

Sue

Well, this forum is absolutely diamond-level, if only because of the brilliant moderation here. Nothing here ever devolves into nuisance or utterly offensive material.

One of my favorite sites is, of course, our very own Kandis-Land.com. Kandi's positivity is utterly infectious and she's rapidly become such a role model to me; guest writers are equally enlightening and positive as well.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to point anyone to two podcasts, if you are so inclined. I love podcasts because I can listen to them while doing a variety of household chores and other mindless activity without bothering anyone else (I wear earbuds most of the day):

The Fox and the Phoenix Podcast: Author and CD-raconteur extraordinaire Savannah Hauk (if you've never seen her TedTalk, head to YouTube and watch it!) and Julie Rubinstein talk about crossdressing from so many angles. New episode every Wednesday and is always a treat. Savannah is ultra-knowledgeable on all things CD and is smart and intelligent enough to show some vulnerability when discussing heavy issues. Julie is unquestionably a CD/Trans ally and rounds out the podcast quite well.

The CrossYAAS Podcast : Crossdresser Giselle put together a pretty incredible podcast with a panoply of crossdresser interviews that will boggle your mind. Giselle doesn't shy away from talks about sex, so some of the dialogues might be a bit bold for some. Needless to say, it's a winner. Unfortunately, it's been on hiatus since late November of last year (2021). I really miss it.

Both of the above are entirely bingeworthy, and if you haven't heard any of them yet, you've got hundreds of hours of enjoyment ahead. Highly recommended. For you girls out there with wives, both of the CD's in the podcasts are happily married and talk a lot about that experience. Giselle's podcast often has her wife on to speak on a variety of subjects ranging from makeup application to living with a crossdresser.

The very first forum I found was at Janets Closet. Then I found this one. This one is much more active. As far as other sites I enjoy reading HannahMcKnight.org. She writes in her blog almost daily. She linked to

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    Yes, a pose or two is enough, perhaps some video of doing some household chore, but I do find many of the CD'er videos a bit funny as they do things that nobody does!

There is one on YouTube, i will not mention any names, but she does this hand flourish all the time, her hands are waving around all the time. It is so unnatural I have to laugh. I know she is trying to look feminine, but it is way over the top. I have never seen a woman do what she does with her hands and I know a couple women that if you hold their hands they can not talk!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by fly2188 View Post
    I also like crossdresser heaven, but find I like this site more.
    I go over to CD heaven some, but I despise the layout. I don't know why they don't use a standard forum lay out. I find it very confusing top read and read follow up posts.

I was first looking for some forums specific for my country, but haven't found anything good.
    I was also looking on some European - specific forums, but haven't found anything either.
    I was hoping to find some friends who I could meet in person one day.
    Then I joined this forum which I already knew little bit from past and I really like it so far.
    I also joined some other website without doing any research. But I was soon bit disapointed and surprised by how much it was sex / fetish oriented. I mean... nothing wrong about it, but it was just not what I am looking for.