Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite CD sites and chat groups

I visit (Crossdresser Heaven) sometimes, typing this makes me feel like I'm cheating om this site. lol

lol Connie...i know just what you mean i also check out CDH every now and again but I find their layout a little busy. I also can get lost on flickr...I know it's not a cd specific site but such pretty girls!
    Last edited by josie_S; 02-23-2022 at 08:08 AM.

Before finding this site, I found Janet's Closet (where I got my breast forms), Susan's Place, and Crossdresser Heaven! None compares with here! I feel like I struck gold! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    I would avoid CDH. That is of course your decision, if you want to do that. If you want more information contact me.
    Last edited by Britney Summers; 03-01-2022 at 04:30 PM.

To me, this site offers the most insightful, honest and diverse views and discussions of the several sites I have sampled. Members show a remarkable degree of respect and care for one another in their remarks, and the moderators really pay attention and keep things on track.
    All in all, it's a very informative and worthwhile site!

Britney,

Because I have less than 10 posts I can't PM you. Can you PM me why you suggest staying away from CDH?

Stephanie

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    Hey Stephanie, I haven't checked in here in a while so I missed your post here. I have replied to your PM.