Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally a pair of pantyhose.

Finally a pair of pantyhose.

From the first day I told my wife about my dressing, 30 plus years ago. I always wondered if she would surprise me with a fem Christmas gift, I would tell myself I would be the happiest person ever if she would buy me something as small as a pair of pantyhose. She started a few years back and usally with mostly jewelry, but this year she bought me a skirt, silk top, 2 pairs of panties and I was surprised to find a pair of my favourite pantyhose. I held the pantyhose up and said "finally " I put the pantyhose near my chest. My wife looked at me confused and said if she would have known thats all she need to make me so happy she would have bought pantyhose every year. I guess it's always the simple things in life that make us happy, but I guess this was about the principle.
    How did everyone else do on the Christmas fem gift.

That is all it takes or even a pair of stockings..

Nothing this year due to wife?s non acceptance. However when my mother was alive she bought me a pack of pantyhose tights after I came out to her . Like you it meant the world to me and signified her acceptance.

All Santa brought me was coal and a bill for reindeer feed!

Mostly misses, but one is good. Misses were because of sof*s* site which provides cheap clothing from south america and asia, so 1x is really 3x and styles are fonky. The catalogue images do not reflect shipped products.

But got one white sweater top, short length and shoulder width large cowl neckline.

It was a great christmas.

I don't believe my wife has bought me anything, but we have gone shopping together. One time shortly after she started accepting my CD'ing we were out shopping and she pulled a dress of the sale rack, held it up and told me I would look good in it. I was a bit taken a back and I asked her is she was messing with me or serious. She said she was serious. I just about started to cry. She was a bit bewildered by my reaction, asked me what was wrong, and we had to go sit and talk. I told her is wasn't the dress, it was that she was actually looking for a dress for me and thinking of buying one. The thought was much more than the dress.

We did go back and look at the dress and a few others, but couldn't find one my size we liked.

Since we have shopped and bought a few things. We made a haul of heels on sale at DSW. I had to wonder when the clerk was thinking when she rang up the order and we both were standing there with boxes of sizes 6-1/2 and 10.
    Last edited by Pumped; 12-26-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Quite a gift haul from your great wife

Aspiring Member
    My Christmas gifts from my Wife is " I would love to have a Lightly used Brassiere and Panty from you, however brand new ones from the Store is better" She always giggles. I did get from my beautiful spouse a bottle of Cardomandel from Channel and a bottle of Tom Ford, Oud Wood.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Quote Originally Posted by SirDonna View Post
    Mostly misses, but one is good. Misses were because of sof*s* site which provides cheap clothing from south america and asia, so 1x is really 3x and styles are fonky. The catalogue images do not reflect shipped products.
    I ordered a dress from a web site that sells cheap party and bodycon styles. On their site it went almost to the knees. On me it barely covered my butt! I thought about just wearing it as a top, but it just didn't look right and it wasn't worth returning, so it went to the land fill.

Aspiring Member
    I was so fortunate...Dolly Parton perfume. make-up, skin conditioner just mentioning a few. Best Christmas yet...plus all dressed-up while unwrapping it all!!!

Maria, You realize that your wife is a keeper? Enjoy the pantyhose.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

you are lucky and i hope to have this kind of relationship with my wife in the future.. still a long way to go..

Even though I have a drawer full, my wife always gives me a pair of my favorite HSR thigh highs, which are now my daily go-to stockings. I couldn?t hug her enough.

Update. On the 4th day of Christmas, cleaned out the goodies under the three. Interestingly, the misses were not as bad as I initially thought. One top was ugly, one dress was throw away. The wide cowl sweater works well and on colder nights, works as a throw. There was also a tropical skirt. I don't know what you call length.It was halfway down the calf. So not midi, not knee length, but something else. It was pleated and has great swish factor, but too cool now. Looking forward to spring.

So all in all, very good. 4 fem items. 2 total misses, and 2 good. So 50%. Not too shabby from only one fem item last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    .... and I was surprised to find a pair of my favorite pantyhose. I held the pantyhose up and said "finally " ..... but I guess this was about the principle.
    How did everyone else do on the Christmas fem gift.
    It is so nice your feminine side is being accepted by your wife, so much so that you can get presents of feminine clothing from her...that is a huge milestone in your fulfillment. So congratulations to you and all the girls here who's wives are tollerent and accepting of our desires!!! Lucky and blessed!!!!
    As for my Christmas, in a past thread, "What did your girl side get?" I answered that query. To view, click the link.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    Lovely gifts from your wife. The stockings were nice, of course?but dang, a skirt, top and panties too!

Banned Read only
    I think what is key to a gift like that; no matter how small is the acceptance. I have gotten zip, nil, nadda in the line of fem items for decades. When first married my wife and I dabble in lingerie (nightgowns and hosiery) for me in the bedroom. It was a little kink with benefits for both of us. When my interests expanded which ultimately led to "The Talk" henceforth it was "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." All I wanted from her was some affirmation of my desires. I "encouraged" which in the end I realized it must have seen like badgering to buy me panties for my birthday. We went to Mervyn's at the local mall. When we were looking at the hanging panties she was outright trembling. We did buy some, but, I realized trying to push her in the direction she did not want to go was nothing less than a form a mental spousal abuse. That was the last time I asked or hinted for anything. I am envious of those of you on this site who have gotten a small gift once in a while because, even a wife does not want to engage, she is acknowledging her husband's inner needs.

Yep, I'd love to get a pair of pantyhose for Christmas.

hello Maria,
    It has been my dream since we were married to receive a feminine gift - especially pantyhose (tights).
    The simple thing would be for me to ask for something feminine as Xmas present. But then if I have to ask for it would it be a genuine gift?
    And then the fear would be that that parcel gets put under the tree for opening with all the family on Xmas morning!
    If only being a crossdresser were more simple!
    luv J

WOW,,,Nice story. happily to add my wife gave me some PH for xmas. OH my gosh,,,the smile felt soooo wonderful!.

This thread made me smile.

I guess if my hubby wanted a pair of pantyhose rather than.... say, a motorcycle, I would gladly buy him pantyhose.

My experience was scary and I would guess you would say funny at the same time. It was Xmas eve at our house with 2 children, their spouse, grandchildren and one spouse's mother.
    I get a present from my wife to open in a Macys box. And as I pull back the tissue and start to take it out, I see a tag, Alfani, and quickly realize it's a black nightgown.
    Fortunately with all the grandkids commotion I was pretty much under the radar and just passed it off as PJs.
    Later after we were alone I asked my wife what she would have done if it had been revealed as a nightgown. Her replay was, " I would have said I gave you a present for me." I thought, hmmm, maybe, maybe not. At least we didn't have to test her alibi and the nightgown fit and feels fantastic to wear.

As usual, no feminine gifts for me. She seems to go out of her way to buy masculine when it comes to clothing. It could be worse. I can wear what I want when I want but she won't do anything that encourages it. I've gotten to where I don't expect much and am then never disappointed. I guess understand it. I look awful in a dress or skirt. She's probably thinking she is saving me from looking ridiculous.

My boyfriend, who has no interest in my crossdressing and has not yet seen me dressed, said he thought about getting me lingerie. But he did not. Maybe next Christmas.

Has anyone tried the these? https://lesbelles.co/ .

Mail polish from my sister in law, a very feminine wallet from my wife, a red maxi dress from Santa (me). I think my wife picked out the nail polish.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.