Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally a pair of pantyhose.

Was it so much the pantyhose per-se, or the acceptance that her buying you pantyhose represents?

Anyway, I had a model train Christmas this year, of the most part. Last year however, my hers-band got me some jewelry and yes, a couple pair of patterned pantyhose.

Nothing special this year but encouragement to get some things that I might want.

A gift from your wife or SO also would symbolize acceptance which I think is largely more important than the gift itself. That is likely more meaningful than the gift itself.

Lacy PJs

i'd rather get a motorcycle.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Aspiring Member
    I remember first time i got panties from.wife for Christmas. Very special day. They were pink. I didn't like the material or the cut of any of the panties, but still cherished them. Lol