Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Feminization Hypnosis Work

Does Feminization Hypnosis Work

Hi I am new to crossdressing and I am wondering if hypnosis works??

Welcome to the forum, Breanna,

Just to clarify, you are wondering if hypnosis works for what exactly?

I left my psychology degree in my other pants, but I'd say no, at least if you're talking about the feminization hypnosis videos on youtube. I would suggest that anyone watching one wants to be feminized without making it one's fault, but since you're watching it you already know you want to be feminized. Or perhaps then you can go ahead and follow your dreams using the video as an excuse?

If you're talking about actually being hypnotized into believing you're a woman by a shrink, I would still doubt it, and I would question the ethics of a Dr. willing to try.
    Using hypnosis to help you overcome the fear of going out dressed, might work? Any psychologists/psychiatrists on here?

Ill just say that in my "line of work" , I have "co workers" who do that . I do know what you are talking about and you cant lose site of the fact that its truly only fantasy and to drain your wallet ....
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Look into my eyes, you are getting prettier and prettier! 🤪
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-28-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Probably, but because you want it to. Karen is correct. Your wallet will get lighter. And, of course, the real question is what do you want it to do? Anatomical changes ain’t gonna happen.

At times I wonder if I am doing something akin to self-hypnosis. There are times when I get made up and it works, and when I look in the mirror, I phase from seeing someone different to seeing a different me. Those are times I have to force myself to change back on schedule.

Gold Member
    I think that Hypnosis is a lot of Bologna.

Thanks for your input!! I was just wondering is all...I have been watching a lot of tutorials on YouTube and been learning a lot!! Primarily Paola's vids..any others that are helpful??

There are many aspects to crossdressing. Please consider asking less vague questions.

Hypnosis can work, but only if you hypnotize everybody in the world.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

My experience, and I think almost everyone?s, is there is a lot of self discovery when you realize you?re a crossdresser. And a lot of questions come up about yourself, relationships and where it?s going. Not to mention practical questions about dress, shopping, etc.
    Just hang in there, the truth will reveal itself, and use this forum as a positive resource.

I tried hypnosis in the past to help with motivation, it really didn't work for you me. Your milage may vary.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Paralysis by analysis.

if it does I got my first and only bout of hypnosis when I was 7-8 years old and it is still with me.

I have been feminized forever ... and loving it.

I wish my body and not just my mind would follow it.

Banned Spammer
    It works partially, speaking from experience. The thing is that you want it to work and will probably go along with any suggestions that help you on your journey towards feminization. There's plenty of free stuff to be had out there too, without "draining your wallet." I find that audio files tend to work on a deeper level than videos. Pick your own poison; I'm not into the enslavement / worship BBC / submit to your Goddess etc... crap, but each to their own. There's softer feminization files to be found if you seek them out. I call hypnosis another tool to be used from your kit towards your goals.

I don't see how it could. At best, it would "program" you to behave in a manner that is what you believe to be more feminine.
    But it can't give you anything you don't already have, so you're not going to suddenly turn into a natural lady.

It's just entertainment. You can't be hypnotized into anything you don't want and being hypnotized to what you do want is superfluous.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Look into my eyes, you are getting prettier and prettier! ��
    I liked that one, Karren.
    Sounds like somebody discovered the Feminization Hypnosis, Binaural Beats and Affirmation doodads on YouTube? A mind is a terrible thing to mess with. Answer: No. They probably don't work but I play them all the time anyway. Why? Because it sounds so damned cool! Sometimes I still hear the buzzing in my ears even after I turn them off. Maybe I have the volume up to loud?
    Last edited by dawnmarrie1961; 12-31-2021 at 04:01 PM.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I dress like a guy sometimes.....Hmmm really??

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    I dress like a guy sometimes.....Hmmm really??
    Who dresses like a woman? Sounds like the classic Victor Victoria.
    Victor_Victoria_(1982_film).jpg
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Platinum Member
    Hypnosis?.eh, parlor trick or self fulfilling prophesy? If this were possible, my ex would have been subliminally convinced to adore her transgender partner long, long ago.

No, feminization hypnosis doesn’t work. But looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "I'm a woman!" does.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I used self hypnosis to help me lose weight, and it definitely helped. But it's not magic. Perhaps find a hypnotist and ask for assistance in learning how to do it yourself. Of course, you can try just reading about it and learning that way (that's what I did).

And you're not going to experience any physical changes. In other words, you're not going to get breast growth, a feminine body contour, wider hips, or anything else like that, from hypnosis.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

@sometimes_miss;

I started listening to these vids at the gym and helps with focusing and envisioning the feminine body I am working on developing.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-01-2022 at 10:45 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Athletes use self-visualization to lock in their moves after they've built a skill set. The idea is to be able to perform their best without thinking of all the little details and therefore building confidence. I've done that at times to build my confidence as I prepared to go out. I'd lie in bed before going to sleep and think through all the steps I would take in getting dressed, doing my makeup and hair, selecting accessories and how I'd face the world with a smile and confidence. It didn't make me any prettier or change anything physically, but I think we all know when you move about comfortably with confidence you attract less negative attention. I felt better and more confident after practicing this technique. It's not having to pay someone to attempt to put me in a suggestive state, but it's using some of the same subconscious cues and prompts to improve performance and it's free.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.