Thread: It has been a week since I last dressed

It has been a week since I last dressed

I am getting a bit shaky. I need to jump back into my closet and dress properly.

This week off for the Mrs is starting to make me jumpy. I cannot wait until Monday to dress again. Arg....

Banned Read only
    I feel your pain - I am in the months now, and won't have another opportunity for many months to come.

I feel ya sister! I was supposed to have a week off to myself this week while my roommate went to work during the day. Not only has he taken every day off this week but last week as well! So much for my vacation!

My son and his wife and out grandson have been staying with us since last Monday for the holidays. I'll accept the hiatus from dressing for the chance to spend some time with them though.

Hang tough young Lady - keep your mind occupied.

Natalie, it has been 2 weeks for me. I feel your pain.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The holidays do put a damper on our extracurricular activities, that is for sure!
    So I do feel your pain....I may have to relearn how to walk in heels again!
    And there is no bra wearing and I was just getting the girls back trained to fill in the tips.
    My wife went back to work finally on Tuesday but will have Friday off for a extended weekend.
    So yay, I got to dress yesterday and go to grocery shopping.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Aspiring Member
    totally understand. Wife went to visit her family this week and my daughter decided NOT to go along. I was SO looking forward to a week of dressing after work each day. Plus sorting out my collection...

Natalie,

I know how you feel. I have not been able to dress up since November 17, sigh. I have had my head stuck in a pink fog bank ever since.

I did just treat myself to ordering a black leather corset from Orchard Corsets since people here have recommended them. It will probably just make me think about dressing all the more.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Yeah, its been a few days for me as I spent the holidays with family. I have my new years day planned and will take full advantage of the time

Almost reads like a crossdressers confession! Forgive me Mother for I have sinned, Its been a week since I last dressed! Lol.

It’s been not quite 2 years. With the pandemic there has been no large packets of time to do much with kids moving back in. (and out) and so much being cancelled. You know the drill.
    My hiding spot for my wig was in the crawl space and after enough time it became a literal spiders nest. I thought I had sealed it well enough. All my make up was way past it’s prime so out it went. Every time there seems to be an event coming up that my wife will attend, some new thing pops up.
    The plus side, I wear leggings a lot. I can even wear them to the store without snarky comments.

Platinum Member
    I feel your pain. The last time I was able to fully dress was New Year's Eve of 2020 (12/31/2019) when my wife babysat of grandkid at our daughter's apartment. That also included an evening stroll. Since then the best that I can do is sleep in a negligee or slip and panty and bra. I don't know if my wife troll's this site, nut, she told my daughter she was willing to stay overnight and babysit if our daughter and S-I-L wanted to go out for dinner and a movie. That offer was before Omicron. 2022 has to be better than 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    My hiding spot for my wig was in the crawl space and after enough time it became a literal spiders nest.
    I so hate spiders!! My scalp started to itch just thinking about this! Lol