Thread: A small sneak to scratch that itch.

A small sneak to scratch that itch.

I've read where people are getting stressed because the can't dress, but sisters, I'm finding that small things like a good femme walk from one place to another when everyone is elsewhere in the house, scratches a small part of the itch.

Anyone else have stealth moves that help bring a little of the pink during these times?

SJ

showering routine with shaving and moisterizer afterwards, also i try to move and wash myself in a feminine matter.. it will scratch the itch indeed...

I start by removing my fingernail polish, contouring my nails not to snag, and reapplying my gloss clear nail polish.
    I then epulate my arms and legs so I am hair free.
    I fill the bathtub with hot water and Calgon's Lavender bath oil beads and wash my body with Caress Daily silk body wash.
    While soaking, I use a Venus Sensitive Women's Disposable Razors on my face and areas too sensitive to epulate.
    Once out of the bath oil, I moisturize my arms and legs with Bodycology Coconut and Hibiscus body cream.
    Lips get Chapstick cherry lip balm.
    I spritz my body with Jennifer Aniston Beachscapes perfume and a few specific areas with Ponds Dream Flower Talc.
    I wear my Barbra silk panties and a Athletech silky feeling polyester dago T shirt under a silky unisex shirt and polyester short shorts.
    In winter, An Gray Angora sweater over a Soma long torso camisole, a Rago garter belt to hold up Berkshire French lace thigh high nylons under my Unisex looking Gloria Vanderbilt Mom jeans or mens dress slacks, and short heel buckle boots.
    If you see my photo here, just remove the wig, bra, make-up, jewelry, and purse and this is what I wear when I can't be feminine, during the winter. *giggle*...when I can't present as Candice.
    Last edited by candykowal; 12-30-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Oh yes I know this feeling. I usually practice my feminine gait when no ones around. I shave my legs all the time and that helps me keep feeling feminine. And of course I come on here and chat with all you lovely ladies.

Reading and talking about crossdressing, connecting with a CD friend, going online to at Amazon, Penney's or Victoria's Secret, shopping and purchasing for the future is for me part of the whole CD experience. Full dressing is not always necessary, and if its been a long time, when the opportunity arises it becomes that much sweeter.

Platinum Member
    As I have related many times the opportunity to be fully en femme has crashed due to Covid. My wife and I sleep apart for medical reasons. That gives me the opportunity to sleep in a nightgown and panty and sometimes adding a bra. Sometimes it is sleeping in bra, panty and full slip. Since Covid started I've gone from four nightgowns to twenty-eight. I also continue to collect Vanity Fair panties of my favorite styles when new colors/prints become available. I also hunt for vintage lingerie on ebay. Of course, I bang away on my keyboard on this site. My wife is a late riser so I get about three hours in the morning to wear my night clothes under an ankle length robe she made me a long time ago.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I have way too many dressing commitments now! I really wish I could forget about dressing for a month!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Im going through this now. Very little time to myself to dress but when I need the itch scratched Ill shave and moisturize or just a short feminine walk practice when I think nobody is looking. Oh yeah I just went to the hardware store underdressed. That was a major scratch. I feel like a puppy that has just had her belly scratched.

I am always smooth and wear panties, get my eyebrows eyebrows threaded every two/three weeks, so my itch is scratched.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yeah, I'm getting pretty darn itchy with Mom around. I had to store almost all of my clothes away (still on site, thankfully). At first, Mom was quite weak and it was necessary to have Home Care and my sister look after Ma while I still had to go into the office occasionally so having my closet and drawers full was sadly not an option.
    I replaced the opportunity to dress with the ability to make Jeff Bezos a very wealthy man, c'est la vie.
    I received my new silicone boobs (attachable) yesterday and couldn't resist giving them a spin. I'm generally up at 5:00 or 6:00AM and love to enjoy my morning coffee in panties, bra, cute chemise etc. Mom usually gets up around 9:00 so, a bit of girly time for me. Naturally... she arose at about 6:30.
    I made sure that I had my normal "guy" bathrobe available to cover up in the event of such an eventuality but still had to quickly remove my boobs and hide them in the pantry (seemed like a good idea at the time)...
    The things we do!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I love being a girl
    I underdress as often as possible which helps alleviates the tensions of not being able to dress fully. Plus, as my wife and I sleep in different rooms, I wear panty and top to bed each night. This helps too.
    I love being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Lafleur View Post
    I received my new silicone boobs (attachable)
    The things we do!
    Don't you worry about leavng a trail of evidence ordering online? I archive my buys form Amazon and I have a wife as a reason to be buying certain stuff like dresses and lingerie, but boobs are a hard tell.

SJ

While they do itch a lot...... Almost every evening, after working on my breast development, sleeping in a shelf bra all night is wonderful!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have at least something women's on about 95% of the time, or even more. Often just a women's sweatshirt and a pair of flats. I often find myself exhibiting mild mannerisms that women often do and I walk with shorter steps rather than the long strides of the old days. Part of that is my age, but as I can still do long strides easily it is more than just age. And my speech is softer and a bit more variable in pitch than is customary for males. I tend to ask more questions than make statements which is more customary for males. However, if I am with a few men and no women present I revert to male mode. If a woman or two is present I talk to them in a more female to female mode which tends to rattle the men. I love to see the men react to my doing that, but I don't do it intentionally. It is just the way I talk with women. Interesting pattern. Pretty androgynous.

Sabine, get a second card with just a first letter and open another Amazon account or use gift cards, the interconnections between ads and other areas is quite difficult to control.

As several others have mentioned, shaving my body and slipping into a nice pair of panties does it for me. I also practice my femme mannerisms when no one is looking.
    Honoring the woman within

Yes, a shower, shaving, body lotion, panties, thigh highs, & bra (daily), touch of makeup and more depending on the itch.

Docrobbysherry, Nice Christmas tree in your profile pic. When do you plan on taking it down? Hopefully before all the needles fall off.
    Sorry. I'm off topic. I just couldn't help but notice.
    Those needles sure must "ITCH". There... I'm back on topic.
    Last edited by dawnmarrie1961; 12-31-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Hi Sabine,
    In answer to your question:

Don't you worry about leavng a trail of evidence ordering online? I archive my buys form Amazon and I have a wife as a reason to be buying certain stuff like dresses and lingerie, but boobs are a hard tell.

The internet search engines/advertisers/e-commerce sites all know that I'm a guy with a predilection for buying women's clothes, nobody is fooling anyone. I don't have an SO to be concerned about and all of the cross referencing that is being carried out (and there's a shitload) are nothing more than data points within an algorithm doing a reasonably good job of machine learning. It's really nothing personal haha!
    There are quite a few precautions that I could take if I was concerned, but I'm really not. When the internet as a whole evolves beyond making ham fisted attempts to sell me something that I've already purchased, then I'll get concerned...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

alwayshave,

Your eyebrows are beautiful! I looked at your larger size avatar and wish I could. Never going to happen, even through
    I get a realaxation massage and facial including mask once a month.

Davina

Working from home has helped. I use to occasionally put on a pair of my wife's knickers to go to work in to scratch the itch but now I have a home office, I'm free to wear whatever takes my fancy at my desk. I always keep a male top handy in case of unexpected video calls though.

Oh My God, thank you so much for this post! Like an idiot I didn't realize that COVID may be causing the itch. My job has increased many more hours a week and my wife's job hasn't. I even bought a couple of cheap "Prairie" throw down dresses to wear in the car for short drives. Yes, even 20 minutes in a dress while driving has helped me scratch the itch! LOL