Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years plans/how will you dress.

New Years plans/how will you dress.

Any plans for New Years?

Any outfits planned?

SJ

We're having company that are unaware so it will be a drab holiday this year.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Thinking about wearing one of my dressier dresses

Like Johnny Rose. I wish I looked like Alexis.

I'll be in full male attire. Having company that doesn't know and we will be drinking a well as a young teenager with us.

I plan on wearing a green sequined dress with all the trimmings. If that doesn't work, I have a couple of fall back outfits. Too bad it is a home event but that is the way it is,
    joank
    Southern California

New Years Plans????
    I asked my wife if she wanted to go out for New Years and she said, "No, I will probably be in bed by 10".
    So, being married for 28 years, I know that doesn't mean we are going to get frisky.... *sigh*
    But you never know!
    How will I dress?
    Holidays mean I will be in "guy" mode.
    I can however do..."a small sneak to scratch that itch" as pointed out in Sabine Janus's thread titled the same.
    Click on the link to see my reply on that subject.
    On a related note: Be careful out there sisters, the trials of celebrating has become daunting.
    With today's society of civil unrest, for me, there is no going downtown to see the fireworks or go to a swanky hotel like we have done in the past.
    The risk of being carjacked or shot is real, especially during a New Years celebration night.
    Local nite spots are a option but with inflation taking over our economy this year, party packages, diner and drink prices, and tipping for service has surpassed our desire to partake in, what has become, nothing to actually celebrate.
    All the best for a better New Year!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Jamie Mac
    Either a blue wrap around with blue pumps, or lacy black formal slacks with black pumps and white blouse; maybe even a trip to Janet's Closet to see what's new.

Depends on the weather - its been very, very cold lately .

Its always a quiet NYE here, my Tour de Force on New Year's Eve was the HS and UNI days.

If it warms up I'll doll up and cook a steak dinner, i still have lots of chocolates left - pacing myself on that front

Omicron is putting a damper on the mood with a 9 person limit so I think all the main events are kaiboshed again.

I feel bad for the little ones as they had fireworks and winter festival stuff planned.

Despite the ban - there is always some people who set off some fireworks - last year there was quite a few albeit " privately launched"

Either way - stay positive and upbeat.

Platinum Member
    DADT, Covid-19, aging immune compromised? How about watching television? Maybe I'll get out one of my new nightgowns to wear to bed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Huge private party in the Hollywood hills! I'm picking out my costume today. It has to be outrageous!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Do we get a preview

@ docrobbysherry;

Well do we?

SJ
    Last edited by char GG; 12-30-2021 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

I am a drummer and most of my New Years until middle twenties was playing at someone else's celebration. I will be watching the Georgia vs Michigan game "Go DAWGS" and straining to not fall asleep. I will be dressed in drab clothes that I wear around the house, maybe underdressed with some panties on, most likely not because I would have to change them before bed. I hope all that venture out have a wonderful and SAFE time.

Just being with family NYE and Day. I have a step in mind for New Year's Day, and some real fun for Jan 2 if all goes well.

Taking my wife out to dinner, in drab.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I feel there's a Big Black Cloud over my Town.

I'll be loosing my Girl-Cave in two months.

Wife, retired dose not except this CDing thing at all.

She has dug though the basement several times so hiding stash will be very hard.

I've been trying to convince myself, it's time to Quit and PURGE. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 12-30-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'll be working overnight so I'll be wearing my uniform.
    Happy New Year to all.

Peace & Love
    Gerri

Judy, DON'T DO IT!!! I'm sure you know that if you purge you'll never really quit, and you'll regret purging when the fog comes back strong. So you be strong and hang in there. Things WILL get better! Maybe put your things in the trunk of your car or a small storage facility temporarily if you have to, until the situation improves.

Hugs and Happy New Year!
    Larissa

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Pretty boring plans. Drab dress and fall asleep on the couch watching TV before midnight. Just as well, a winter storm is on the way to herald in the New Year.

L

Dressed for work.jpg
    Got to work both Newyear's eve and day.
    Wearing my pink scrubs.
    Hopefully my patients sleep and there are no callouts tonight.
    Working short is a pain in the ass.

Judy-Something, do whatever you feel is right for you. It's your decision. We'll all be supportive of you either way.
    Last edited by dawnmarrie1961; 12-31-2021 at 05:58 PM.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Out with family and friends so...yeah in drab

Taking a hot bubble bath, slipping into romantic lingerie and curling up on the sofa with my boyfriend to watch the countdown shows.

Choices, choices

Choice #1: Get dressed and go out and stand in the cold, shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of drunk strangers watching thousands of dollars go up in smoke.

Or

#2 Get REALLY dressed and exit 2021 and start 2022 dressed like the princess that I always thought would be fun.

Guess which choice I made.

I went out today and bought a black skirt, two blouses, and a green scarf to accent the black blouse. I'm dressed and waiting to dance to one of my favorite radio shows.
    Happy New Year!!!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Well, I'm ringing in the new year at work, wearing my uniform..... UGH! LOL
    But, HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL!!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.