Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Years plans/how will you dress.

Yeah I spent the day with my boyfriend but I was not dressed up, I just had my boy clothes on.

Platinum Member
    Its -25 F. I am heavily insulated!

Banned Read only
    Last minute change of plans made it possible for Monica to ring in the New Year! Best wishes to you all!

https://imgur.com/a/qpTPF2s

I like to buy a new party dress for New Year’s Eve. This year it was a mid thigh sleeveless champagne colored dress covered with big sequins. I stayed home, but we had a few people over.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Monica, great picture. With my S/O out of town for NYE, I had a quiet evening at home and fell asleep in VS lingerie.

Banned Read only
    Thank you Jen. I was ready for an uneventful evening at home. My SO had to travel unexpectedly and the possibilities were just too delicious to pass on. Cheers to a new year full of possibilities!

I just purchase a whole new outfit to allow me dress and go out into the cold Chicago winter weather. A fleece lined maxi skirt, with over the knee boots, and a long sleeve knitted top. I don't just want to be a summer dresser, I'd love to be able to get out anytime of the year. If my makeover goes well, and the outfit is warm enough, I might attend the "Paint the Town Chicago" event in February. That would be a very exciting time for me! Perhaps I might even be able to meet the legendary Candy Kowal! What a fantastic day that would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Secret View Post
    Taking a hot bubble bath, slipping into romantic lingerie and curling up on the sofa with my boyfriend to watch the countdown shows.
    This is exactly what I did. Hot bubble bath, silky satin chemise, panties, garter belt, stockings and kitten heels, champagne and my boyfriend on the couch. It was a wonderful night for both of us

Quote Originally Posted by Linda K. View Post
    ... I might even be able to meet the legendary Candy Kowal! What a fantastic day that would be!
    Oh, don't hold your breath girlfriend, I am in the closet too, you know.
    Having said that, if the planets align, I would be honored to meet you and chat you up on our guitar and CD interests!
    We'll see....I had to laugh at "legendary"...when did that happen?!?! lol_42085771120_o.gif
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!