Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your Jackpot Crossdressing Day where you Modeled the most fun outfits

Probably with a dress shop that held a fashion parade for charity one evening.Along with five girls we all modeled about ten items each.

I was accepted as another model until the big reveal at the end of the show.

The line was , "Even a man can look good in our fashions."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I was around 13 years old my family went out of state to visit a female cousin and her family. She was a couple of years older than me and the same size. Everyone was going on a day trip on Saturday and I didn't want to go (wink,wink). As soon as they were gone I headed straight for her bedroom. She was very stylish, mini skirts, cute tops, lingerie etc. She was also a cheer leader and a baton twirler. Needless to say I tried on all the clothes and uniforms. I stayed dressed all day! I had one of the best days ever.