Thread: Scratching the Itch

Scratching the Itch

SCRATCHING THE ITCH

lotti from Haelos.jpg

I stumbled across a live performance of a British band called Haelos on Youtube earlier this week (full performance here) and I've been obsessing over singer Lotti's nail polish, jewellery and outfit ever since. As you can imagine I'd been itching to get to the shops all week to purchase a nail polish colour identical or similar to Lotti's.

When my Wife and Daughter asked if I fancied going into the city centre this afternoon I couldn't refuse as I knew it would be a great opportunity to hunt one down. I ended up purchasing a bottle of Essie Aruba Blue nail polish.

Later in the afternoon we found ourselves in Marks and Spencers retail store browsing the sale items and it was really nice to be able to admire the floral dresses with both my Wife and Daughter in tow. We discussed which patterns and colours we liked but deep down inside all I was thinking was that I wanted them all!

We didn't buy anything in the sale but just before we set off for home, my Wife and Daughter popped into the supermarket to buy a few bits and I found myself waiting outside. I knew they'd be a while so whilst I waited I decided to venture into a couple of nearby womens shoe shops to admire the footwear. As I wondered around the shops again deep down inside all I could think about was having the footwear that I really liked.

Showing self control I left empty handed and returned back to the supermarket to meet back up with my Wife and Daughter and we got the train back home.

It would have been a different story if my Wife hadn't have been with meas I'd have certainly added another pair of heels and another floral dress to my collection.

As I sit here writing this tonight, I'm already thinking about Lotti's jewellery and will no doubt buy similar rings and bracelets in the coming weeks as I'm a massive fan of siilver jewellery and I loved the black jumper dress, blue nail polish and silver jewellery combination.

Is it just me or do other CDs find themselves obsessing over clothes, jewellery and makeup that they've seen a female wearing?
    Last edited by Charlotte Sparkle; 12-31-2021 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. But, can't think of anything else to add at the moment.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I doubt it is just you. I suppose this is projection?or its inverse. Seeing something that looks great on a woman and imagining that it might look good on us. Of course, the reality seldom compares favorably with ones imagination

Quite right there Kim reality seldom does compare favorably with what imagines!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    No. But, can't think of anything else to add at the moment.
    Sherry, is that a 'No' because you don't obsess or is that a 'No' because I'm not the only one who obsesses?
    Last edited by Charlotte Sparkle; 01-01-2022 at 09:29 AM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours

Charlotte,

I hear ya, of course I like to think of it as being focused as opposed to being obsessed ; )

I got bitten by the nail and jewelry bug recently myself. Then moved on to corsets. Yes I have it bad right now, haha.

I am not able to grow my nails out any more as my wife called me out on it. So I switched to Marmalade nails. They do have a nice blue color that would look nice with silver.

Link is here:

https://marmaladenails.com/collectio...b25b336d&_ss=c

Oh, all the time Lotte...I can get jazzed just looking at those little10 second model clips on Amazon. I'm an absolute advertises dream and prey! There's a number of items in my cart right now that fit that description. Sometimes I see things persons are wearing here that I go for a hunt as well, and I rudely exclaim "Where'd you get that?" It's a really fun obsession to have, even if a bit expensive at times.

BTW - I hadn't heard Haelos until now - but I like them!

Virtually most of my life Charlotte. More so when younger.Previously worked in an office in city centre with lots of GGs. Some of the biggest influences on my choices. Bought the same skirt as a colleague as liked it so much. An older female colleague looked very elegant in a pair of seamed black tights with a pretty bow on the heel . I thought they were stockings but discovered them in Lewis?s in city centre. Bought them immediately. Many more examples I can think of. Too many to mention here.

When shopping online I often see dresses worn by beautiful models. I think to myself that if I buy the dress I might end up looking just like her. So I buy it, and guess what? I end up looking just like me. Sigh.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Banned Read only
    One of the reasons I watch "Wheel of Fortune" every night is to see what Vanna White is wearing. I consider her to be akin a runway model because she walks in front of the camera endlessly. I suspect it has been well planned that she will go to the farthest letter to turn and then back track to maximize the time walking in front of the viewers. I especially love it when Vanna is wearing a bright floral dress. Pat Sajak, Maggie, is currently in an promotional ad for The Wheel's social media and she is wearing a bright floral dress. I love it.