Thread: An interesting thing happened on the way to the...

An interesting thing happened on the way to the...

Decided to get out and watch a little football, bowl season and all.
    My go to is a sport bar where, on occasion, the waitresses wear lingerie.
    I under dress all the time and do like lacey things. Who doesn't, right?

Well, my waitress is wearing exactly the same bra and panty set as me.
    I'm not going to brig it up with her but thought you ladies might find it as amusing as I do.

Happy New Year.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I guess it saves the time it takes to undress them with your eyes for them to be wearing lingerie.
    Same outfit. Small world isn't it?
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Shelby, Would be creepy to mention it. You did the right thing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    A little shot of excitement for sure!
    Cheers for 2022!

Platinum Member
    The temptation to mention that must have been overwhelming

At least you know you both have good taste
    Crissy

A bit ago, went to a family event for my daughter and wore the same top as her mother in law. It was a 3/4 sleeve, slight rounded neck. Not very feminine but definitely on the girl side of center. Hers was in pink and mine in grey/ black. Smiles were exchanged.

I love the feeling of seeing a women wearing something that I own. Almost like I know how that item feels on her.

That is amusing. I?m glad you can share that here.

hello Shalby,
    would it not have been more interesting and remarkable if another crossdresser was wearing the same panties and bra?
    luv J
    Last edited by jacques; 01-04-2022 at 02:39 PM.

I often wonder what hosiery and heels

She probably can not wait to take them off when she gets home from the bar, put on a pair of male boxer shorts! Lol.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After I arrived at this site those many years ago? I tried underdressing for a time. However, I found hiding what I was wearing to be uncomfortable and unrewarding. As no one other than myself knew my secret!

If I see an outfit on a woman that I like? I'll get it and if it looks good on me? I'll either wear it out or post pics in it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

@Docrobbysherry,

We all dress for different reasons. For me it is the way it makes me feel.
    I wear what I feel most comfortable in and that happens to be panties and a bra, most often with modest breast forms. When I'm at home, it includes a dress or a skirt and top. When I go out, my outerwear is more masculine.
    In either case, the fact that my underwear is feminine helps me feel relaxed, at peace, more in touch with me.

For others including you, there is a strong visual aspect. I will never look as good as you or many of the other girls in this forum and I'm good with that because my dressing gives me what I need just as yours does you.
    To be honest, I'm just not willing to do the things you do to look that good, because it's not fulfilling for me and it's not how I get my 'reward', though I might want to borrow your Wonder Woman costume for Halloween.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    I wear what I feel most comfortable in and that happens to be panties and a bra, most often with modest breast forms. When I go out, my outerwear is more masculine.
    In either case, the fact that my underwear is feminine helps me feel relaxed, at peace, more in touch with me.

I will never look as good as you or many of the other girls in this forum and I'm good with that because my dressing gives me what I need.
    I feel exactly the same with only the addition of wanting to wear stockings at every opportunity. I hope nobody other than my wife ever sees me dressed or knows that I wear lingerie.