Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Happy New Year to all. 2021 did bring significant changes for me. I was finally honest with myself about my gender identity, and I have been dressing more feminine. I?m not going to transition. Age, family etc. mitigates against that. But I am more at piece with myself. Hoping for more progress in the coming year.

Hi Angela, Happy new year to you also. May your dreams and wishes come true for the new year

Happy New Year to you too Angela. Good to hear you're more at peace with yourself, self acceptance can be hard.

Hi Angela, thank you as I can relate to what you said. have a great 2022.

Angela, Happy New Years. Good luck in being you and making progress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Happy New Year

I hope your journey brings you the happiness and peace you are looking for along the way! Happy New Year!

Best wishes for 2022 and whatever that brings

Happy new year Angela. May the road of self acceptance bring you true happiness.

Happy New Year to you as well. It is a beautiful thing to achieve that point where you can be completely honest with yourself and your identity. It becomes very peaceful without all the ups and downs of various types and degrees of dysphoria about who and what you are. Really doesn't matter exactly how that sense of self is configured, whether more pure or highly mixed and blended. It is a joy to look in the mirror and finally understand that entity that is looking back.

Angela,

I feel exactly the same. 2022 is the year I move forward into a more feminine mode with the ultimate goal of going out dressed like a lady. All the best to you in this new year.

Being honest with yourself is a great place. For example: if you dress everyday, like 5 days a week, am I more than a crossdresser? If I am alone for the day, I dress. Not just under dress, but full boat. I do my hair and makeup. I really think now it it not about the clothes as much as it is about my presentation. What does that say about me? I do not know.

Great reminder how we're all continuing to evolve and to embrace that fact all the more in 2022 and beyond. I'm so glad you're at peace and having a great time.