Thread: First post of 2022 (what a holiday)

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

First post of 2022 (what a holiday)

Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone is enjoying the first weeks of 2022. Christmas and my birthday were crudely interrupted by the COVID Omnicron stopping by for a visit on me and my wife . Had to essentially postpone everything and we were out of work for 2 weeks. Just now getting back to work. I could have dressed everyday for 2 weeks, as i was not scheduled much during the end of the year anyway, but NO, COVID had other plans. Fortunately, i am double vaxxed and the symptoms were not that bad. My wife really got hammered though. Anyway, the new year is here and i am once again able to dress and get out. I am in the middle of a 3 day stretch of dressing in which i have gotten out, with my wife and done some shopping. I bought a new purple sweater at JC Penney just after they marked it down. Got a new pair of boots, actually 2, bought a long sweater top and even got out for some miscellaneous photos. Went to a local park, and managed to cross my legs (or at least try) and then ended the day before cleanup sitting at the computer with my makeup and earrings on, wearing my wife's sweater. We usually aren't even close in size, but this worked. Tomorrow i am going to go buy her a pair of the boots that i bought yesterday, since she has now seen them and wants a pair. Once everything settles down, we can proceed with our Christmas with family and friends. Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Wishing you and all the best in 2022

Silver Member
    Mmh mmh, gotta love boots. Those are nice. Good job on the make up. Maybe we'll run into one another some time dear. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

I prefer the left side outfits in this picture set and agree with Meghan - great job on the make up.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    Mmh mmh, gotta love boots. Those are nice. Good job on the make up. Maybe we'll run into one another some time dear. Glad to hear you're on the mend.
    I was actually in Cincinnati with my wife last October. Not dressed and celebrating her birthday. We ate at Montgomery's by the River and a restaurant in Covington. We are actually only 3 hours from Cincinnati, so maybe we will be able to meet up.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Michelle, I'm glad that you have recovered from covid. Have a great 2022.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So happy you and the Mrs. have recovered! Glad to see you getting your girl on!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.