Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laughing at Ourselves

I love these jokes! But only when it’s just between us girls. With non-crossdressers I never joke about crossdressing because I don’t want them to think this is all some kind of joke.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

4f8c75ff4961651d17d3dd0f5b4f73d7.jpg

So Funny !

if your wife has ever caught you in her lacy Bra, Panties, and lacy half slip, and gave you THE LOOK ! You just might be a crossdresser

If you have ever had to come up with some Wild Explanation as to why you are in a cute Bra and Panty Set You just might be a crossdresser

If you have ever posed in front of a mirror and felt the Dress you were wearing made you look fat ! You just might be a crossdresser

When you have a curling iron in your toolbox! I literally do! 😉🤗

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Well, I buy Fingernail Polish remover because it is cheaper than ACETONE. (99cents vs $5.00) Works just as well cutting superglue and removing lacquer paints.

I used to always keep a bottle of nail polish in my toolbox. I worked electronics, and would use it to "lock down" adjustments.

Here's another "if" joke...

If you have a doctor's appointment coming up, and you're searching for your boy undies - you might be a crossdresser.

My excuse for first buying nail polish in the open was to cover up spots on my car's body that were starting to rust. Guess what color my car was? Red. Really!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

When you first hear the gymnastics move "Drop and Roll", you think of changing outfits.
    The heart of a good joke or pun is based on real life events.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-17-2022 at 03:15 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Here's one the GG's will like:

If you think bras, girdles, or pantyhose are comfortable, you might be a crossdresser.

Those just are just a Drag

Yes, it's good to laugh at one's self. Why do people have to take themselves so seriously? Us CDs will always be funny to some and disgusting to others and that's sad.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

boy undies, what are those?

I went to walmart yesterday and shopped for women's skinny jeans. I found a pair in my size and took it to the dressing room. I've never tried on women's clothing in the stores, so there was a bit of excitement. I had a little trouble getting my ankles through the end of the jeans, but I did it and the jeans fit perfect and i was so excited. Then I tried to take them off so I could run up front and buy them. I couldn't get them back past my ankles. I sat on the cold bench in my panties and t shirt, with these jeans stuck around my ankles. I got a cramp in my side and began to sweat trying to get them around my heel. I paused and began to laugh and relax. I managed to get them off.
    What a great silly memory to have.

Stacy I might have pulled them back on and just took the tag to check-out and said I liked them so much I didn't want to take them off.
    I have never gone to the fitting rooms without a GG friend as an assistant, guard, and advisor.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Me? I'm a cross dresser.

Especially when a rear zipper sticks.....:-)

Oh! well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Boot Hill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Honoring the woman within

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Me? I'm a cross dresser.

Especially when a rear zipper sticks.....:-)

Oh! well.
    The good thing is we don't have to worry about anything getting caught up in those zippers!!!!
    Last edited by Linda K.; 01-28-2022 at 10:32 PM.

If you hear a GG complaining about having to wear female clothing and it offends you. You might be a cross dresser.
    Lately I have been looking at the cute dresses and skirts that ladies are wearing and wishing I could be in it.
    My 30 year old daughter has a cute dress I so badly want to try on. But alas I am not ready to come out of the closet to her so I will just have to endure the pink fog for that one.

A crossdresser is as young as the woman he feels.

I always had the urge to crossdress and acted on it when I was younger. Unfortunately, I was found out and shamed so badly, I repressed this side of me for 30 years. I was only able to come back to it when I stopped fearing looking ridiculous and developed a sense of humor about my dresseing, that I was finally able to let go and feel comfortable doing it again.

While scouring the net for CD info, I came across archive.org, where they have digitized versions of (now defunct) 90s CD mag Ladylike, which included an occasional comic strip "Lexy Tranner, Weekend CD". which was moderately funny, but missed the mark occasionally, Imo. Here's a couple samples:

B55D9EF0-0D30-4CFB-9864-70D6CFAB23E4.jpg

Cecily, I can honestly say the jokes you posted are about as funny as Family Circus. Lol
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

If you enjoyed your graduation ceremony just because you got to wear something called a gown in public, you might be a crossdresser.

@StacyG...

I always made a point of attending commencement ceremonies.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-22-2022 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours
    So many new things to learn

@ Stacey G:

I had exactly the same problem with a pair of skinny jeans I bought. They went on OK, fit beautifully, then took me half an hour to remove. For a while, I feared I may have had to cut them off, but I finally managed to get them around my ankles.

Fortunately I was at home when I tried them on or it could have been embarrassing. Needless to say, I returned them the next day. Disappointed, though, as they did look and feel good.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 02-23-2022 at 03:12 AM.

Great topic so fun to read, I needed that. Thank you!
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Quote Originally Posted by Mackem Sue View Post
    I'll add to the below that if you have more female shoes than male shoes, you are definitely a crossdresser.
    Well, the describes me! Close to thirty pair of women's shoes, mostly high heel pumps, but a few pairs of boots.

Male side, definitely less than ten pairs counting boots and shoes.

This cartoon always resonated with me. Probably because this exact scenario actually happened :/
    Attached Images Attached Images

How do you separate the men from the cross dressers?
    With a crowbar.

I'll get my coat!
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."