Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laughing at Ourselves

Laughing at Ourselves

Ladies, I believe that the ability to laugh at one's self is a sign of strength, humor, and inner peace. Having said that, here are some (very old) crossdressing jokes. Please note that they are meant to be amusing, not offensive...

CDs love to eat, drink, and be Mary

Why are so many CDs in the closet? That's where they keep their dresses

An angry wife caught her husband crossdressing, so he packed up her things and left

What do you call a crossdressing cow? Dairy Queen

What's the difference between a CD and a transexual? Two years

Why was the CD upset on Christmas morning? All he got in his stocking was a run

Why are CDs so empathetic towards women? We put ourselves in their shoes

What do you call a crossdresser who can't lie? The Truth Fairy

Hopefully these old jokes brought a grin, not a grimace (even though they're really bad jokes!!).

I agree that these are great bad jokes. I, however, am a connoisseur of bad jokes. Thanks for sharing. Did you hear the one about "why did the crossdresser cross the road?"
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Cecily, I will admit I found all but one amusing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

As a connoisseur of bad jokes dad jokes and all things punny I approve.

How do you keep a crossdresser in suspense?
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

April Rose: great reply!!
    Alwayshave: I hope the one that didn't amuse you didn't annoy you too much. That was not my intention. Thanks for enjoying the other ones!
    Teri Ray: Macy's was having a sale?!

Aspiring Member
    Teri Ray: To look the other way.

Humor is a wonderful coping tool. Thanks for the bad jokes.
    I look at myself in a dress or nightgown and have to admit I pretty much look ridiculous and smile at the silliness, and also because I?m cross dressed!

Honoring the woman within

*giggle* ...so fun!

Jessica Foxworthy, when not presenting as Jeff.....

If you buy the gallon size of acetone at the hardware store because its cheaper than nail polish remover, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever noticed that more than half of the lingerie drying in the bathroom is yours, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever grabbed a metal file out of your toolbox to file a broken nail, you might be a crossdresser.

If a woman has ever asked you where you get your hair done, you might be a crossdresser.

If you buy Milwaukee tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.

If your SO has ever asked to borrow your best Kasper suit for her job interview, you might be a crossdresser.

If your SO has ever asked you for makeup tips, you might be a crossdresser.

If a cashier has ever told you that you have your boyfriends drivers license, you might be a crossdresser.

If you drive better in heels than your SO, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever had anyone ask you what perfume you are wearing, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever looked for a cheaper place to get your nails done, you might be a crossdresser.

If the discount dress store knows you by name (drab or fem), you might be a crossdresser.

If you get preferred customer advertisements in the mail from womans clothing stores, you might be a crossdresser.

If you are afraid that the lace on your panties will show through your slacks, you might be a crossdresser.

If you hope for a cold day so you can wear a camisole under your sweater, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have tried to convince your SO that wearing pantyhose is better than wearing insulated underwear to work, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have to try to get rid of a bikini tan line before anyone notices, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have more colors of nail polish than your SOs manicurist, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever given your SO lessons on how to do her nails better, you might be a crossdresser.

If all the women in the office are mad at you because you were the only one to get flowers for Valentines Day, you might be a crossdresser.

One of my personal favorites....

cktoon55-5x3.jpg
    Last edited by candykowal; 01-03-2022 at 11:00 AM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Truly terrible Jokes. Loved them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    Humor is a wonderful coping tool. Thanks for the bad jokes.
    I look at myself in a dress or nightgown and have to admit I pretty much look ridiculous and smile at the silliness, and also because I?m cross dressed!
    I'm with you ! LOL I try so hard to pose and primp like a gal in front of the mirror when I am in a cute dress or nighty and i have to giggle since i just loook clumsy and silly ! All Good fun !
    3134acdd9a56b5f1876b439ca826ae1f.jpg

Thanks for giggles. I have gotten myself stuck in a few dresses or nightgowns and wonder how silly I must look with my arms and a dress stuck up over my head.

Candy, Monique, and Robbiegirl - thanks for the fun additions to this thread!

If anyone here hasn't heard the classic song "Walking 'Round In Women's Underwear", please google it. The song will be stuck in your head for days!

Platinum Member
    That comic at #12 has always stuck in my head. I first saw it in an issue of Playboy magazine.

Thanks for the giggle... oh have I have had to laugh at myself from time to time... especially when stuck trying to get a dress on or off!

Candy,
    Your Foxworthy CD lines are great. Until I read them I did not know I was a crossdresser. Now I do. Thanks for enlightening me. By the way ..............."if you have more bras than your wife; You might be a crossdresser."
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

A few Candy overlooked.

If your friend asks if you will be doing some waxing this weekend, and it takes a moment to realize he is talking about your car, you might be a cross dresser.
    If you have to find a delicates bag to wash your underwear, you might be a cross dresser.
    If when you need to use a public restroom and ask if anyone else needs to go too, you might be a cross dresser.
    If you see the title 'Tuck Everlasting' and think how handy it would be, you might be a cross dresser.

If you have more nail polish in your collection then your wife, you might be a crossdresser
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quite funny, Cecily!

Except for the Dairy Queen and Truth Fairy ones were inappropriate!

Drag Queens and Fairies r gay, NOT trans!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A lot of funny stuff in these posts. As mentioned, I too must look totally ridiculous in my lingerie. At 76, 5'8", and 190 pounds I just don't have the face and body to fool anyone. But, I still enjoy crossdressing at home and under dressing in public.

Some good jokes there Cecily. Thanks for sharing.

Dammit man!!
    SO funny!!

There was an article in our newspaper recently that said that being able to laugh at yourself is a sign of higher intelligence. If that's the case, I gather that many here must be pretty smart.

Lacy PJs

Crikey, some of those had me chuckling, for sure.

I also had the opportunity to have a good laugh at myself twice this afternoon, and it felt really good.

The first time, I was online responding to a post from a young person seeking advice re shopping for a bra. Suddenly the thought hit me that 'if anyone had told me a few weeks ago that I'd be sitting here online advising some nervous teenager how to buy a bra without freaking out about it, I'd have said they were mad'. But here we are, and I was.

The second instance was on reading a response to a comment I'd made on a different (troll) post in the same thread. I hadn't been the only one to 'chip' this bloke - another GG woman also did so. So we both got told by this prime specimen of humanity that we were 'another two clueless b*tches', unquote.

I wasn't sure at first whether to get upset or take it as a kind of a back-handed compliment.
    I chose the latter.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-06-2022 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Make sure you read the rules/some words are lot allowed whether you spell it out or not