Thread: A Day Out

A Day Out

Monday was a holiday for me. I had been planning this day out for a long time. That morning I had some guy things I had to take care of and was busy until about 11AM. I keep a bag of clothes at my office. I already had my gaff, panties and trouser socks on. I arrived at my office and began to change. Some wardrobe malfunctions: new hoop earrings that I could not get closed forced me to go back to my small studs that I was already wearing. It was funny because after sorting that out the doubt came up, followed up by; do you really want to venture out, it is later than you expected to get started, excuses blah blah blah. I just pushed through the doubt. I do not wear forms but I have a great bra by Vanity Fair, it is called the extreme ego boost push up. Makes my own B cup stand up well. It was going to warm up nicely so I wore a light long sleeve blouse with a thin long sweater. My skinny jeans and a pair of flats. I have not yet started to wear makeup or a wig. I have a military style crew cut. I drove about 30 minutes from home to a small town with a lot of shops. On the drive over I became happy that I was on the road and was going to give Jenni a little time out. My first stop was a Goodwill and did some browsing tried on a couple of sweaters but they were too small. Then went to Wally World to buy some dish soap for my wife and to browse. I found a cute pendant and a pair of socks. Came to the check out with only three things in the basket. A nice lady in front of me whom had more groceries than I did asked if I wanted to go in front of her in line. Which I graciously accepted. Good karma coming back since I do that all the time when shopping. She was very nice, no strange gazes or looks. Then I went to Ross's and looked around but did not find much there either. Had lunch in the sunlight and returned back home.

I find it is the little risk and the little things that I can do that make me so happy. It is nice to put most of it all together and then be out in the world. I am planning a trip at the end of March to get a full makeover. Never done that before. I think it will be fun and might open up Pandora's box. But what the heck!

Jenni,

Sounds lovely. Time to yourself out and about and even the weather was good to you it seems. The full makeover, yep that's going to be a genie out of it's bottle for sure.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Great for you, Jenni!! It's always so nice to get out and just "be" in public. Please share your makeover experience afterwards. I've had several over the years, the first going back over 15 years ago. They're always magical!!!

Jenni, Good for you getting a day out. I wish I had enjoyed my holiday dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have to drive up to my lake house today that is over 4 hours away. I plan on wearing a dress on the drive. No wig or makeup, just a dress and a sweater. I have never been out in public before in a dress, just women's shorts and top once, so this will be a little exciting and scary. I'll be getting a drive through lunch and have to stop for gas on the way too. I can't wait to start the drive.

Stephanie so happy for you and hope you enjoy your drive. Drive safely and please tell us about the experience!

Platinum Member
    Funny to think that we are what finally gets out of pandora?s box.

Jennie,

The drive was uneventful, I ended up not needing gas on the drive up but will on the way back. Also didn't stop for food because my ETA at the lake house was lunch time. That and I did chicken out a little.

Like you said, it was still a thrill to be on the road dressed. I plan on wearing a dress again on the way home Sunday. I will have no choice but to stop for gas this time. I just have to decide which dress. The more subdued black floral one that I wore up here or the pink one.

Good for you Jenn, sounds like you had a great time