Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Fun: Your First Celebrity Crush

For Fun: Your First Celebrity Crush

Recently, the lovely and talented Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes ("Be My Baby", "Walking In The Rain") passed away. Although my musical taste has ventured far from the bouncy '60s pop she and the group produced, I will always remember her. She was my first celebrity crush. When I saw her on TV, I couldn't get my eyes off of her - her voice, her eyes, those dresses, those fashions - yes even those wacky beehive hairdos seemed so alluring and exotic to my then 10 year old sensibilities. I will miss her.

So I ask you, my friends and colleagues, who was YOUR first celebrity crush? You may have several, it may be male or female, or even animated, but in fairness to the post they must not be current. Let's give tribute the celebs that turned us on when we were kids.

BTW - for those not familiar or before your time, that's Ronnie on the left.

Ronettes.jpg
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 02-07-2022 at 11:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Susan Dey as Laurie Partridge.

220px-The_Partridge_Family_Susan_Dey_1970.jpg

Platinum Member
    As a kid and later as a teenager it was Annette Funicello. First, it was when she was a cast member on the Mickey Moue Club (1955-1959). Later, in all the Beach Party movies.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    The girl from The Bugaloos
    joy14.jpg

When I was a kid, I remember having my first sexual feelings in front of Jessica Lange washing under a waterfall in "King Kong". My first real celebrity crush was for Keira Knightley in "Bend It Like Beckham" and I was then fascinated by her filmography (always gorgeous period dresses). My first male crush didn't happen until 2012 when I saw Matt Bomer in "Magic Mike" I also recommend the movie "Anything" where he plays a very beautiful transgender woman.

For me it was the lovely Joey Heatherton
    R.jpg

In case you don't remember her. She is the real life daughter of Ray Heatherton, better known as The Merry Mailman.
    I watched his show all the time as a kid and Joey made her debut on that show.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not sure. I would guess it would have been Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. Or I dream of Jeannie
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Paul McCartney (you probably didn't mean for me to answer )
    Last edited by char GG; 02-07-2022 at 01:20 PM.

Catherine Bach!!! I was just a kid when I first saw her playing the role of Daisy Duke but I fell madly in love with her. She is an incredibly beautiful woman and I was in awe of her. She was absolutely stunning in her tight shirts and cut-off shorts. Her legs were extraordinary and she always wore suntan pantyhose with open-toed high heels.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I would not say that it was a crush, but I find it hard to forget 60's era Raquel Welch

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    IDK? Sandra Dee?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gabrielle Drake . When she appeared in UK 70s sci if series UFO as Lieutenant Gay Ellis, she had a lasting impact on a 10 year old School boy. Saw her live on stage when she was in her late 50s or early 60s. She still looked hot. Long retired and now 77 years old . https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ZLHWA&usqp=CAU no
    Last edited by Debbie Denier; 02-07-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Annette Funicello on the Mickey Mouse Club, without a doubt.

Sally James from the UK TV kids' show Tiswas, back in the 70's.

sally 20.38.11.jpg

Darla from the Little Rascals.
    Honoring the woman within

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Paul McCartney (you probably didn't mean for me to answer )
    Bet Paul would look good in a dress!

That would have to be Marsha Brady. Marsha Brady.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Diana Rigg as Emma Peel in the "Avengers"

Attachment 326574

Alyssa Milano on Who's the Boss was the first crush i remember

Bingo, Stephanie47!!! I remember making sure I was home from grade school in time to watch MM Club just so I could see Annette. I suspect she was the first girl that made me aware that boobs were what I liked. I was 10 years old when she joined MM Club and she was 3 years older than me. I liked most everything she did as an entertainer - some things more than others. As an adult she seemed to have her head on straight. It was a shame the health problems she had. To this day I still eat only Skippy Peanut Butter because she was a spokeswoman for the brand.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Oh, it just has to be Judy Driscoll., or perhaps Helen Shapiro.

I love being a girl
    My first crush was Hayley Mills in "The Parent Trap" (I think), but today there is no one more beautiful and sexy as Jamie Lee Curtis.
    I love being a girl

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    My mom would buy those movie star magazines--- I suppose my first was ELizabeth Taylor (1950s version) I was attracted to brunettes back then, more so than blondes. (And not younger girls then either).----young girls don't have the "interesting parts" or wear makeup.

Barbara Hershey and Lesley Ann Warren

Oh easy, Heather Thomas from The Fall Guy
    I loved Farrah Faucet Majors, but Heather Thomas was and still is my celebrity crush.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.