Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laughing at Ourselves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Laughing at Ourselves

Ladies, I believe that the ability to laugh at one's self is a sign of strength, humor, and inner peace. Having said that, here are some (very old) crossdressing jokes. Please note that they are meant to be amusing, not offensive...

CDs love to eat, drink, and be Mary

Why are so many CDs in the closet? That's where they keep their dresses

An angry wife caught her husband crossdressing, so he packed up her things and left

What do you call a crossdressing cow? Dairy Queen

What's the difference between a CD and a transexual? Two years

Why was the CD upset on Christmas morning? All he got in his stocking was a run

Why are CDs so empathetic towards women? We put ourselves in their shoes

What do you call a crossdresser who can't lie? The Truth Fairy

Hopefully these old jokes brought a grin, not a grimace (even though they're really bad jokes!!).

I agree that these are great bad jokes. I, however, am a connoisseur of bad jokes. Thanks for sharing. Did you hear the one about "why did the crossdresser cross the road?"
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Cecily, I will admit I found all but one amusing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

When you have a curling iron in your toolbox! I literally do! 😉🤗

funny song

Here is song by Andy Irvine (i so much love his music) which you might find amusing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKttmV2iW74

As a connoisseur of bad jokes dad jokes and all things punny I approve.

How do you keep a crossdresser in suspense?
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I used to always keep a bottle of nail polish in my toolbox. I worked electronics, and would use it to "lock down" adjustments.

Here's another "if" joke...

If you have a doctor's appointment coming up, and you're searching for your boy undies - you might be a crossdresser.

My excuse for first buying nail polish in the open was to cover up spots on my car's body that were starting to rust. Guess what color my car was? Red. Really!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

boy undies, what are those?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Well, I buy Fingernail Polish remover because it is cheaper than ACETONE. (99cents vs $5.00) Works just as well cutting superglue and removing lacquer paints.

April Rose: great reply!!
    Alwayshave: I hope the one that didn't amuse you didn't annoy you too much. That was not my intention. Thanks for enjoying the other ones!
    Teri Ray: Macy's was having a sale?!

Aspiring Member
    Teri Ray: To look the other way.

Humor is a wonderful coping tool. Thanks for the bad jokes.
    I look at myself in a dress or nightgown and have to admit I pretty much look ridiculous and smile at the silliness, and also because I?m cross dressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    Humor is a wonderful coping tool. Thanks for the bad jokes.
    I look at myself in a dress or nightgown and have to admit I pretty much look ridiculous and smile at the silliness, and also because I?m cross dressed!
    I'm with you ! LOL I try so hard to pose and primp like a gal in front of the mirror when I am in a cute dress or nighty and i have to giggle since i just loook clumsy and silly ! All Good fun !
    3134acdd9a56b5f1876b439ca826ae1f.jpg

Here's one the GG's will like:

If you think bras, girdles, or pantyhose are comfortable, you might be a crossdresser.

Those just are just a Drag

Yes, it's good to laugh at one's self. Why do people have to take themselves so seriously? Us CDs will always be funny to some and disgusting to others and that's sad.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Honoring the woman within

*giggle* ...so fun!

Jessica Foxworthy, when not presenting as Jeff.....

If you buy the gallon size of acetone at the hardware store because its cheaper than nail polish remover, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever noticed that more than half of the lingerie drying in the bathroom is yours, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever grabbed a metal file out of your toolbox to file a broken nail, you might be a crossdresser.

If a woman has ever asked you where you get your hair done, you might be a crossdresser.

If you buy Milwaukee tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.

If your SO has ever asked to borrow your best Kasper suit for her job interview, you might be a crossdresser.

If your SO has ever asked you for makeup tips, you might be a crossdresser.

If a cashier has ever told you that you have your boyfriends drivers license, you might be a crossdresser.

If you drive better in heels than your SO, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever had anyone ask you what perfume you are wearing, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever looked for a cheaper place to get your nails done, you might be a crossdresser.

If the discount dress store knows you by name (drab or fem), you might be a crossdresser.

If you get preferred customer advertisements in the mail from womans clothing stores, you might be a crossdresser.

If you are afraid that the lace on your panties will show through your slacks, you might be a crossdresser.

If you hope for a cold day so you can wear a camisole under your sweater, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have tried to convince your SO that wearing pantyhose is better than wearing insulated underwear to work, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have to try to get rid of a bikini tan line before anyone notices, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have more colors of nail polish than your SOs manicurist, you might be a crossdresser.

If you have ever given your SO lessons on how to do her nails better, you might be a crossdresser.

If all the women in the office are mad at you because you were the only one to get flowers for Valentines Day, you might be a crossdresser.

One of my personal favorites....

cktoon55-5x3.jpg
    Last edited by candykowal; 01-03-2022 at 11:00 AM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Truly terrible Jokes. Loved them.

I went to walmart yesterday and shopped for women's skinny jeans. I found a pair in my size and took it to the dressing room. I've never tried on women's clothing in the stores, so there was a bit of excitement. I had a little trouble getting my ankles through the end of the jeans, but I did it and the jeans fit perfect and i was so excited. Then I tried to take them off so I could run up front and buy them. I couldn't get them back past my ankles. I sat on the cold bench in my panties and t shirt, with these jeans stuck around my ankles. I got a cramp in my side and began to sweat trying to get them around my heel. I paused and began to laugh and relax. I managed to get them off.
    What a great silly memory to have.

Stacy I might have pulled them back on and just took the tag to check-out and said I liked them so much I didn't want to take them off.
    I have never gone to the fitting rooms without a GG friend as an assistant, guard, and advisor.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackem Sue View Post
    I'll add to the below that if you have more female shoes than male shoes, you are definitely a crossdresser.
    Well, the describes me! Close to thirty pair of women's shoes, mostly high heel pumps, but a few pairs of boots.

Male side, definitely less than ten pairs counting boots and shoes.

Dammit man!!
    SO funny!!

There was an article in our newspaper recently that said that being able to laugh at yourself is a sign of higher intelligence. If that's the case, I gather that many here must be pretty smart.

Lacy PJs