Within 1 year we've ( wife and I) have gone thru a myriad of emotions. When I first came out to her just wearing panties and having to explain that about a year ago. Fast forward to last night, we had the most wonderful evening. She has helped me buy panties, night gowns, some lingerie and helped me with makeup 💄 as well, but it was always on her part ,"I don't want to see it!" DADT! She always let me put on makeup in male clothing or I could wear any type of women's bed clothing without makeup, without any issues. The other night put them both together and she completely fine with, until I tried to 💋 her and she completely flipped. The next day after returning a nightie and doing a 4 hour shopping spree, hehe! We talked a bit after I got home and I showed her my full length bed gown and she asked what else did I get? I commenced showing her my midi dress, full slip, hose and necklace. She said, well let's see how everything looks, my first fashion show! It was wonderful. She gave me one of her necklaces that matched my earrings that just topped off the attire, she also told me that she'll probably be borrowing my necklace as well. After the fashion show, I was told to put on my night gown, slip and knee high hose and come to bed. It was amazing ladies! Point being, there are boundaries and not to be crossed ⚔️. In my case I can do one or the other not both at the same time and get a 💋 kiss. She explained to me that it felt like she was kissing a girl. She also told me I looked very pretty the other night but I needed a bigger bra size. In full girl mode we can only be friends and that's cool.