Thread: Update and humorous doctor appointment

Update and humorous doctor appointment

First an update on previous post. The post was about my cancer nurse knowing I was transgender asking me for advice on how to deal with her young teen son who identifies as MTF. Good news for mom and new daughter. Mom is very supportive. Daughter is being home schooled and and is dressing 24/7 as female. Mom says she has not seen her this happy in years. They both are seeing a gender therapist. I am so happy for the two of them.

The other day I went to my cancer session. The above Mom is the nurse who normally give me my treatment. She was waiting for me in the lobby and needed to talk. There are a total of six nurses in this outpatient treatment clinic. As I dress in fem they all know I'm a crossdresser. My treatment consists of a shot in my but so they have all seen my bright colored panties as they need to pull them down to give me my shot. Before I go further I need to tell you what she told me next had me almost laughing on the floor. Now all my panties are plane colored mearing no flowers design etc but alot of bright varied colors. Well it seems about 3 months ago they were bored and decided to guess what color my panties were going to be for my every 28 day shot. Then one of them suggested they each put $20 into the kitty and whoever guessed the correct color won the kitty. LOL Well three months later the kitty is up to $360 because no one has been able to guess what color my panties were. I'm laughing now because the other day they didn't guess and now the kitty is up to $480. She was talking to me because she was afraid one of the other nurses might say something and she wanted it to come from her. Well after my shot I asked then to all come to my cubicle and told them I knew about their side betting. They all looked a little embarrassed but I made a deal with them. I told them I'm going shopping for the weirdest and wildest colored panties I can find and that if no one guessed the correct color in the next two months we were going to take the money and have a GIRLS night out. They all agreed but ONLY IF WE ALL DRESS TO THE NINES. INCLUDING MEEEE.. They agreed. Lol. When I got home I told my wife what the nurses had done and she had tears rolling down her cheeks laughing. So my wife told me she was taking me shopping for a knockout outfit and maybe a new wig. I said what if someone wins the money. My wife says don't worry if that happens she would find somewhere for us to go. Looks like I'm in a win win situation. Several years ago I don't think I would have been able to be this outgoing. I love my wife and my nurses.

Platinum Member
    You made my day!!!! I love it. Do the nurses have to identify the exact color or just the general shade? In my favorite Vanity Fair panty I have over 120 unique colors. The pot could grow immensely. You got to let us know the outcome.

I love, love, love this story! Thanks for sharing, and of course please update with the tale of the girls night out!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Oh, the suspense awaiting the outcome!

What an awesome story.
    Way to make the best out of a cancer visit.
    Sounds like the nurses are great
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I know the year is young, but I would nominate this for best story of the year so far. So great to hear what a supportive group you have during a most unfun time.

Just a little clarification on my health. I have what is called neuroendocrine tumor disease, one of the slowest growing/spreading types of cancer. They removed a tumor blocking my small intestines. There were three small areas they missed. Options were operate again, no thanks. Option two recieve injection of a synthetic hormone every 28 days for the rest of my like and pet scan every 6 months to make sure it's not growing. Just wanted everyone to know I'm fine and under good care.

I'm guessing fuchsia and a white trim. Did I win?
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Great and fun story, glad you're well too!
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Guess I need to go to my DR dressed. I told her at my last visit that I was a cross dresser.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Dam! Well, u made my evening, Sidney!

But now? I can't wait to hear what happens on your big nite out!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Sydney! I'm glad your cancer is under control. Sounds like an amazing staff there, I think you all will have a great time. Love the story, have fun with it.
    Hugs
    Jolene

Fun story, I'm glad your cancer is under control.

When I worked in a doctor's office, we would have been fired for not only having a "kitty" (gambling), and invading the privacy of a patient in that way. I guess things have changed.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-06-2022 at 06:57 AM.

Sidney, I hope your treatment is going well. What a great story. I hope you enjoy the girls night out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

to keep the pot going, and since you told them you were going shopping for the weirdest and wildest colors - fool them all and wear white next time!

I am with Char GG though, this shouldn't be the subject of office gossip, let alone an office betting pool.

Wow what a fantasic story (both) first the mom and daughter, and then what a great staff and event to come. Good for you Sidney

Sidney, you?re the patient who makes the nurses day great. And right now, with the desperate nursing shortage and stress of Covid, that is priceless.

And, also, you?re normalizing CDing by letting them talk about it.

Still trying to convince myself to go to my DR as Leslie Mary.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

What say we all chip in a fiver each and start our own pool? If there are no winners, I keep the pot.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I have some white cotton panties that I wear to the doctor. Always a brand new pair (they’re cheap). Once they’ve been worn I save them for the days when I feel like a plain-white-panties girl.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

No Matter what, you have a nice Knock-out outfit and a new wig : sooo we need pics when this happens either way......just sayen, don't forget to spread the joy .....................Debra

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Guess I need to go to my DR dressed. I told her at my last visit that I was a cross dresser.
    I've gone to most of my therapists dressed from time to time, when the urge was uncontrollable. Since then, I've gone to some of my doctors dressed without any problem. From the GG doctors I would get nonchalance but usually positive affirmations. A number of times I had to do a surprise reveal when the doctor said, "Take off your shoes and socks." No problems noted.

Go for it.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-07-2022 at 04:36 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I say get out there and live. Go buy you some new panties in an assortment of colors. That?s part of dressing right to get away from the boring clothing they have for men. Change from the tighty whities and broaden your pallet. The more colorful the better. Only ones that see them are you your SO and doctors and nurses. Go be wild. Great story too btw. Gave us all a grin.

Banned Read only
    This is somewhere between awesome and cringe worthy. Good for you!