First an update on previous post. The post was about my cancer nurse knowing I was transgender asking me for advice on how to deal with her young teen son who identifies as MTF. Good news for mom and new daughter. Mom is very supportive. Daughter is being home schooled and and is dressing 24/7 as female. Mom says she has not seen her this happy in years. They both are seeing a gender therapist. I am so happy for the two of them.

The other day I went to my cancer session. The above Mom is the nurse who normally give me my treatment. She was waiting for me in the lobby and needed to talk. There are a total of six nurses in this outpatient treatment clinic. As I dress in fem they all know I'm a crossdresser. My treatment consists of a shot in my but so they have all seen my bright colored panties as they need to pull them down to give me my shot. Before I go further I need to tell you what she told me next had me almost laughing on the floor. Now all my panties are plane colored mearing no flowers design etc but alot of bright varied colors. Well it seems about 3 months ago they were bored and decided to guess what color my panties were going to be for my every 28 day shot. Then one of them suggested they each put $20 into the kitty and whoever guessed the correct color won the kitty. LOL Well three months later the kitty is up to $360 because no one has been able to guess what color my panties were. I'm laughing now because the other day they didn't guess and now the kitty is up to $480. She was talking to me because she was afraid one of the other nurses might say something and she wanted it to come from her. Well after my shot I asked then to all come to my cubicle and told them I knew about their side betting. They all looked a little embarrassed but I made a deal with them. I told them I'm going shopping for the weirdest and wildest colored panties I can find and that if no one guessed the correct color in the next two months we were going to take the money and have a GIRLS night out. They all agreed but ONLY IF WE ALL DRESS TO THE NINES. INCLUDING MEEEE.. They agreed. Lol. When I got home I told my wife what the nurses had done and she had tears rolling down her cheeks laughing. So my wife told me she was taking me shopping for a knockout outfit and maybe a new wig. I said what if someone wins the money. My wife says don't worry if that happens she would find somewhere for us to go. Looks like I'm in a win win situation. Several years ago I don't think I would have been able to be this outgoing. I love my wife and my nurses.