Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I've got boobs.

Thanks, Arindam. Heather's water balloon idea is very interesting but not enticing me. Yes, if I am going to move on with the CD experience, the next step is silicone.

Boobs make such a huge difference in how we see ourselves. I have two sets of forms and absolutely love the way they feel and bounce with a bra. Big step up!

Foam forms are nothing like silicone.

Amazon is a good place to get cheap forms. You can archive your order so it doesn't appear on the usual list of purchases.
    Nothing is more ubiquitous than an Amazon box. Just make sure it is actually sold by Amazon and not a third party.
    Any time I've order something like forms they have offered to ship it to a nearby drop box for pickup.

I'd avoid ebay due to shipping issues. Forms are not something you want accidentally delivered to a neighbor.
    The packaging may not be discreet.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 01-09-2022 at 10:52 AM.

I found very affordable silicone forms on glamourboutique.com. They carry very expensive stuff but I found some for ~$30 that I've been really happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    I'd avoid eBay due to shipping issues. Forms are not something you want accidentally delivered to a neighbor. The packaging may not be discreet. Marion
    I'd disagree about eBay having shipping issues. There?s never been a problem with the order not arriving in the time frame that was promised and to my house, not a neighbor's. For sure, sometimes the mail carrier leaves a letter meant for me at their house. But the next day, they walk it over. I can't imagine they wouldn't do the same for a misdelivered package, and in these days of gray, plastic shipping envelopes, the anonymity of the contents is assured.

Where it makes huge sense to buy from eBay instead of Amazon is when the item costs less than $25 and doesn't qualify for free shipping if you aren't a Prime member.

Arindam
    Last edited by char GG; 01-10-2022 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Some topics are not allowed

Boobs fun to say fun to wear, Congrats you are going full speed ahead. My first time I went to a bra specialty store. The owner Margy helped me try on a few types of bras and styles and fit them. I was only interested in a bra but she offered for me to try breast forms to see how the bra fits and feels. Margy specializes in helping mastectomy patients. She recommended 38 B for my size and height, I am 5'9" slender. She put some forms in a bra and put them on me and adjusted the straps. That was it, felt and looked amazing I walked out with 2 bras and the forms. It was an amazing experience and Margy was so interested and understanding and spent time to educate me on bra types. Like a class on braology HA! I bought my first wig from her too. I have since bought a pair from TheBeastFormStore.com. I looked at several sites and it took me a long time to figure out sizing, it still is confusing but finally settled on Gold seal Classic 1 1/2 size 4. They work well with my 38 B bra and seem like a good size for my body type and size.

Rather than boobs, let's call them breast forms, forms, or simply breasts.

Like so many of us, I have experimented with balled up panties/stockings/pantyhose, rice and water-filled balloons and latex gloves, and breast enhancers/fillets, but nothing...simply nothing compares or comes close to the total enjoyment of silicone breast forms. The sensations from the weight, fullness, and size of a pair of breast forms cannot be compared to anything else. Although, foam forms provide fit and shape to your bra, you'll immediately notice something is missing as you walk/strut in your heels which is breast sway, jiggle, and movement

As for attaching your breast forms to your body, oh my gosh!
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Quote Originally Posted by AnelineM View Post
    Congratulations Arindam. Who doesn't love having boobs?
    -Aneline
    I started having wildly fluctuating weight changes from age 8 on; with it, came 'boy boobs', which never went away, even when I lost the excess weight. A teen age boy with girl breasts is NOTHING to enjoy; the ridicule in the locker rooms, beach and pools was almost a constant problem, to the point where I pretty much always wore a shirt when I went swimming, using the excuse that my skin burned very easily. Liking slender women, one mentioned (not in an admiring way, either) that my boobs were bigger than hers.
    So it's a mixed blessing. Good for crossdressing, not so good for a 'regular' guy in public.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

@Breanna1975 Can you tell me where you got your wig from? I'm looking to get one too & I need a recommendation of where to look.
    Thanks!

My SO told me I needed to get forms and stop using her paper toliet. Today my SO has let me go full femme, 👄 pantyhose, eyeshadow, earrings and even curled my hair while sitting in my sundress.

I took the plunge this afternoon, and ordered a set of forms from eBay. I decided on C-cup, and I'll see how they go and then work from there. They were quite inexpensive, so it's not a huge loss if they do not suit.
    Now I'm like a cat on hot tar waiting for them to arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by Arindam View Post
    The next several weeks, as the packages arrive, are going to be fun.
    Still having fun?

My first set of forms arrived over the weekend. I'm really looking forward to trying them out today to see which bra(s) work best. I'm sure it will be a learning experience.
    So many new things to learn

C size boobs can be fun but I find smaller boobs to be more subtle and do get a look often.

Yes a slim figure does help.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.