Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now I've got boobs.

Now I've got boobs.

The first of my 15 online purchases of bras, breast forms, inserts, tank tops, and jumper suits arrived today. Today's arrival was pair of 800 gram, C cup, silicone inserts and a pocket bra, which looked pretty skimpy compared to the XXXL sports bra I bought at Walmart, which --I discovered, once I was home with it-- was also a pocket bra. So I swapped in the inserts and slipped on the sports bra.

Instantly, I knew this was for me and that I should have been doing this decades ago. The inserts felt as real as any boobs I've ever had my hands on, and I loved their weight and bulk against my chest. Predictably --given the weight and size of the inserts-- I didn't have the straps adjusted correctly. But I also knew there was going to be a learning curve.

Next, I hopped on my stationary bike and pedaled my daily miles. In fact, the experience was so erotic, as my hands kept squeezing my boobs and caressing my nipples, that I didn't want to get off. Most turned-on workout I've ever done. When --not "if"-- I do go out in public wearing them, what's going to give me way as a 'dresser won't be my profile, but me trying to cop a quick feel.

The next several weeks, as the packages arrive, are going to be fun.

Arindam

Congratulations Arindam. Who doesn't love having boobs?
    -Aneline

Well, you are well on your way to living the dream, maybe emulating Dollie or even becoming your own persona.
    I suggest you be the best you can be while presenting your feminine side.
    There are a lot of people, like yourself, who might look to you as a role model as the see you can do anything if you put your mind to it.
    Go forth and enjoy this new you as if you made a New Years resolution to be totally feminine.
    Agreed, today's social climate is a lot more accepting...
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Boobs are indeed a wonderful thing.
    Next step is to glue them in place and feel the way they tug at your chest and move with you...Oh yes. it can get better.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I did find this interesting, as I'm considering purchasing a set of forms myself.

I have a pair of 'chicken-wing' enhancers, and a set I made from panty-hose feet filled with bird-seed, but I want something that both looks and feels more realistic. I don't have a lot of money to splash about, and I want to make sure I get ones which will not look out of proportion on me. I have absolutely no idea of how to work this out myself, and there seem to be several different designs, which I'm trying to get my head around. I don't get off on having a huge set like some seem to do - I just want what an 'average' woman of my build would have.

To be perfectly honest, I'd be over the moon if I could 'growaset' of my own, as they say, or get implants fitted, but at this point in time that's probably a bridge too far.

@ Arindam - I know only too well what you mean about copping a quick feel - I find myself doing that a lot when I'm driving with my forms in. :P
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-05-2022 at 09:22 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's fun moving up the CD ladder isn't it, Arindam? Next thing to try is breast plates! The rite ones not only feel real? They look real!

And, u can go topless!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The thing I like about the boobs is when I put them on is they are kind of cold to the touch, thank God for that pocket lining. But when I wear them for hours my body temperature warms them up and they become a bit softer to the touch and feel even more real! I also love the view when I look down!

Congratulations. Nothing like them.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    It's fun moving up the CD ladder isn't it, Arindam? Next thing to try is breast plates!
    Two breast plates will be arriving on my doorstep shortly, along with a couple of really cute tank tanks intended to show cleavage. The breast plates are high neck, rather than round neck and low collar ones, which I'm also shopping for. But as you say, one step at a time on the CD ladder.

There's a lot to learn, e.g., how to position the inserts so they look anatomically correct. But my new boobs are feeling really, really familiar, as if they were always a part of me. I just wish this kind of equipment had been available when I was a teenager and struggling with my sexual identity. That... and parents who weren't so militantly, inflexibly homophobic, never mind there also being a tolerant general culture.

Oh, well. Better late than never.

Arindam

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy-Lyn View Post
    I did find this interesting, as I'm considering purchasing a set of forms myself.
    Wendy,

As the "new kid on the block", I'm the last person in this forum who should be offering you advice about buying breast forms. But I'm a decent researcher, and from what I can tell, trying to mold your own will be more hassle and expense than just buying an off-the-shelf set. Using the rice-in-pantyhose trick won't be very satisfactory, either. What you're going to be happiest with is silicone-filled --not cotton stuffing-- and a pocket bra. As for shape and cup size, make a guess. That's what Mother Nature would have done to you, and there are endless YouTube videos on how to use makeup and pushup bras to enhance from there.

Suggestion: Probably the best prices are going to be found on Amazon or eBay. But don't buy the first thing you see. Create 'wish lists', because prices and availability are constantly changing. Also, if you find a set on eBay you think you might like to buy, put it on a Wish List and wait to see if the seller makes a direct offer to you at a lower price. That's happened to me several times. Also, don't hesitate to make low-ball bids. Often enough, you'll get the item.

Arindam

I use water balloons for my boobs. I have a pair I use in a C cup bra that feel exquisite. Today I received a D cup bra I had ordered. Right now I have the same water balloon boobs in it. However, I'm about to go fill a couple more balloons a bit fuller so there is more to them. I do love the soft feel of these falsies almost as much as the soft feel of my wife's natural DD cup boobs. I'd love to snuggle up with her boobs to boobs; but, that just isn't ever going to happen.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

@ Arindam;
    Thanks ever so, for that advice. I think I'll find it very useful.
    Do enjoy your new boobies.

Arindam, Congratulations on receiving your forms.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Everyone looks better with boobs. Could be a law of thermodynamics.

Next purchase if you have not already has to be yoga pants and top, makes working out fun for me. .

Congratulations! May your female appearance grow and grow.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    Boobs are indeed a wonderful thing.
    Next step is to glue them in place and feel the way they tug at your chest and move with you...Oh yes. it can get better.
    Agree with this! Glue them on, then wear a bra for about 15 minutes just to be sure they are firmly attached. Then take off the bra and put a loose top on. Awesome!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Oh, most definitely! I received my new sleep-able and glue-able boobs just before New Year's and have been dying to give them a try. I've got my 3M Super 77 spray on adhesive (highly recommended on an previously archived boob gluing discussion), my GooGone etc so I'm almost ready to go! I've also recently purchased a couple of loose fitting satin cami's that I really hope will work well braless. It's a look that I have been dying to try for years so I'm really looking forward to it. I think it must be an incredible feeling to feel as though my breasts are a part of me!
    Again ladies, if you have any helpful hints regarding the process, I'd love to benefit from your experience!
    Last edited by char GG; 01-06-2022 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Arindam,

Next thing you know you will have a collection of them. I think I bought 8 but cut it down to 5. Sometimes it is nice to have different types and sizes depending on what you want to wear. It is kind of addictive.

Sandi

Congratulations on your purchases. I have never been too much into bras but recently have got the bug. I have a couple of padded bras that add a nice shape under a sweater but, of course, they do not add much in the sensation department. I ordered a set of inexpensive breast forms today just to see what they are like and, if I like the look, I'll probably spring for a set of silicone forms for a better shape and feel.I can appreciate how the added weight would really enhance the experience.

My boobs will arrive Saturday and today my new wig arrived!! Super excited!!

I bought my first boobs back in November and they are what inspired me to find this forum. Everything changed. I never liked bras because I had nothing for them and I didn't look good in the clothe and lingerie I bought, but now my bra collection is taking off as well as tops and dresses.
    I was told by another gurl, don't go crazy and buy big boobs. I'm glad I didn't go bigger than a D. If I lose some weight I will use my C's.
    I have gone for walks late at night when no one is out, and it's hard not to reach up and play with them.

I enjoyed reading this thread because I enjoy my foam falsies but keep thinking about investing in silicone forms. I would like to experience the feel the bounce of them inside my bra because the foam ones are rather rigid.
    Last edited by CeCe; 01-09-2022 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breanna1975 View Post
    My boobs will arrive Saturday and today my new wig arrived!! Super excited!!
    My femme persona kicked into high gear with this event. No looking back now!

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Oh my, did acquiring true forms ever make a difference. Purchased two sizes last year for variety and truly enjoy how both sets feel whether I want a comfortable size that suits my body or wish to "go big" for an afternoon. How incredible the blouses feel with something robust and "real" to fill them.

Quote Originally Posted by CeCe View Post
    I enjoyed reading this thread because I enjoy my foam daisies but keep thinking about investing in silicone forms. I would like to experience the feel the bounce of them inside my bra because the foam ones are rather rigid.
    As the new kid on the block, I'm the last guy/gurl/person in this forum who should be offering advice about buying boobs. But I'll offer this aphorism. "Foam is phony." If you want the weight, bounce, and approximate feel of skin, muscle, and fat, you're gonna have to buy silicone. But unless you're hankering after something bigger than C's, then skipping a couple of pizzas and six packs of micro-brew will easily pay for a pair of silicone inserts from Amazon or Ebay.

Meanwhile, try the water balloon trick suggested by Heather. Just don't do what I did and fill 'em with water from the cold side of the faucet. (Nearly froze my nips.) Also, expect some osomic seepage of moisture if you don't double the balloons. Also, depending on how much weight you want in proportion to size, adjust the ratio of air to water. (I built a pair of E's that bounced and sloshed delicioiusly. )