I've been a secret under dresser for years but, apart from one visit to a dresser a couple of years ago where my avatar picture came from, I've never fully dressed with wig and makeup etc. This New Year's Eve, after a few drinks my wife and I decided to go home and see the new year in wearing our comfy's. While we were getting changed I jokingly said she should put her nightie on instead of her usual pyjamas. She never usually wears a nightie but did occasionally because she knows I like to see her wearing it. To my surprise she got it out of the drawer but then threw it over to me and told me to put it on. I'd secretly worn it before so I knew it fitted me. I quickly put it on treating it as a joke and then pushed my luck and quickly grabbed the knickers she'd just taken off and put them on too. Still laughing we went down stairs and I stayed in her nightie and knickers chatting in general until we went to bed after midnight. I was asked to take them off for intimacy but after I mocked disappointment she said I could put them back on afterwards, which I did. The next time it was mentioned was after our morning coffee when she suggested I take them off before our daughter came.

The following day we went shopping for new pyjamas for her. While we were browsing she called me over to show me a nightie and held it up in front of her. I noticed that the size was more suitable for me than her but nothing was said and she didn't buy it.

Do you think there's a hint that she may be open to me dressing in front of her? Did I miss an opportunity in the shop or am I reading too much in to a drunken joke?