Thread: I spoke to my wife

Talking I spoke to my wife

Well, not really, as she is visiting relatives 1300 miles away, but I sent her a rather long email. As I have said before, she has always been accepting of my cross dressing - limited primarily to panties in the past - but I have recently had a desire to take things to a new level. Without going into a lot of unnecessary detail in this post, I told her of my desires and received a response overnight. Her reply - "No surprises on any grounds. You certainly have lots of kilts around ? although not really kilt weather. I can also play some with your hair if you'd like."

I'm not really surprised at her reaction. but I'm pleased to have everything out in the open. I'm sure I'll be asking for advice as I take this extended journey.

That sounds promising. Let us know how things proceed.

Hi Ziggy,

Relationships are all about trust. It is hard to keep that if you keep your dressing desires secret.
    She doesn't have to know everything if she is OK with not knowing certain details about what you do.

Marion

Good for you. Take future conversations slowly. Things look promising for future levels.

Ziggie - it appears you have been open and upfront since the beginning, and that seems to be the common denominator in successful vs. unsuccessful relationships of this type. No trust has been broken, you have hid nothing even when you could have, and that is a key element. Continued good wishes.

Ziggie - It can only get better from here! My only suggestion, just go as fast as she is willing to go. If that is full bore, then great. If not, then give her the time to acclimate to each level you go to. If you go too fast, it could go south on you pretty quick. But like Kris said, it's good you've been open with her from the start. Good luck and let us know when you are ready to post some pictures here.

Reality Check
    It seems relationships have changed a lot lately. Perhaps I am "old school", but I would have had that conversation in person with my wife or if that's not possible, on the telephone.

I hope things work out for you, however you choose to do it.
    Krisi

Thanks all for the feedback. I will certainly take things slow (I'm good at that, you might notice that I have been a member of the forum for years and am just now beginning to escalate my actions). I did not think she would be surprised and, indeed, she was not. She is a trained therapist and deals with much more serious stuff on a daily basis. My dressing has been, and continues to be just another facet of our relationship. I just didn't want to make any big moves without giving her a heads up.

Krisi - We communicate a lot over email. We worked together for many years and often mailed back and forth between our offices. Besides, email allows one to read and edit to be sure that what is on the page really says what you want it to say. Verbal communications leave an awful lot of room for misunderstanding. If I was really "modern" I would have said things by text or (God forbid) a TikTok video.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good luck, Ziggie!

To me, wearing panties compared to the way I dress is like comparing hopscotch to running a marathon!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Staying on the same page is important andI love her response.
    Her saying she can play some with your hair ….take her up on that ….lots of fun.
    Nothing wrong with emailing, whatever way you can open up to each other is a good thing.
    Last edited by Di; 01-08-2022 at 05:52 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    You could not ask for a better response. I would agree that this might be a better conversation to have in person next time?perhaps while she does your hair

Ziggie, that's great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Gold Member
    This sounds promising. My wife was OK with my dressing, but at home only.
    I accepted that, At least I could dress on the weekends. She would even buy my outfits.
    I miss her very much.

Rader - We live in a small and very conservative town, so going out is not even in the realm of possibility. I'm now retired and primarily a "housewife" so dressing at home still provides a lot of opportunity.

A bit of a (good) surprise today. It's cold here in Pennsylvania and warm clothes are a necessity. After we exercised today my wife handed me a pair of her yoga pants and said "I thought you might want to wear these".
    So many new things to learn

Ziggie, That was very nice of her, hand me downs are wonderful!
    Crissy

Hi Ziggie,

It is great when you see signs of acceptance like that! Don't forget to think of her! Sometimes we get lost in the "pink fog" and forget about our partner's needs.

Marion