Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest Bravest Opportunity Taken, To be Dressed up

I've had a few.

Walking the streets of San Francisco to have a makeover at Sephora, then a year later locally at a mall. Taking the train from St. Louis to Chicago, and then seeing Hamilton. Seeing U2.

Lately, letting my GG friend Michelle post this picture on her Facebook page on Halloween.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

My girlfriend in HS who later became my wife, first saw me dressed on our 3rd date. She saw how happy it made me and from then on always encouraged me to dress.

This past Saturday when I went for my first makeover. I was very nervous but I am so glad I did it! The best time I ever had in my life!!!! Nervous as hell beforehand, but so calm and relaxed afterwards!!!

Halloween, and I loved it!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?