Thread: Going Out...

Going Out...

So I am going out to a club next month and wanted to get thoughts on my clothing. I'd like to wear something sexy, but then tone it back with a black leather mens jacket. So my idea, is to wear my faux leather leggings, lace long sleeve moc turtle neck bodysuit, wide elastic belt, either high heels or booties, with black hose, and a mens black leather jacket that's kind of bulky, but not much. In the past, when I go out, I always dress to blend in, but this time, I want to wear something that makes me happy, and I want to wear hose under the leggings so that I can feel the leggings move against my nylon legs when I walk. I've worn this before around the house to try it out, and I just love the feel of all the clothing, and it just makes me feel so sexy. The bulky jacket is going to bring attention to my broad shoulders, and be a dead give-away, but part of me just does not care this time, I just want to feel good.

Or, I could wear a sexy dress, and just blend in....

Banned Read only
    Stick with your original plan. It sounds delicious.

I like the first choice. I went out for a drive with my wife the other night, faux leather skinny jeans, black knee high boots with a stiletto heel, black turtle neck and black leather jacket. We were not planning on stopping, so I tossed on a bra and "D" cup forms.

Pumped, cant understand why you want to wear a mens jacket if your going out at night to a club ?, is this club an LGBT club or just a normal club with lots of young straight people, see it depends on the type of club and enviorement your going into, that would dictate what I I thought I could wear safely without feeling unconfortable, see if it was a club where older people go maybe go all em femme, they tend to look but not bother, if its a club full of young ones, id be very wary and blend in, if it was LGBT, id be in a short skirt high heels etc and wouldnt give a care in the world. So what type of club you going to?.

The secret of happiness is to do things the way you want to do them and not give a fig what others think.

Jane, you do you and don't worry about your shoulders.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jane,

As debs says, what type of club is it you're going to?That can definitely have a bearing on how you should dress. If it's a club full of young straight young men and women and not one particularly frequented by our community then I'd be wary as young testosterone fuelled males full of drink can be a recipe for trouble. The more the club caters for the LGBT community the more risk you can take with your dressing.

One thing you might like to consider is as this seems to be your first visit, erring on caution until you know what sort of vibe the club has could stop you being the one who stands out. If there are others dressed to impress then there's always next time.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Pumped, cant understand why you want to wear a mens jacket if your going out at night to a club ?, is this club an LGBT club or just a normal club with lots of young straight people, see it depends on the type of club and enviorement your going into, that would dictate what I I thought I could wear safely without feeling unconfortable, see if it was a club where older people go maybe go all em femme, they tend to look but not bother, if its a club full of young ones, id be very wary and blend in, if it was LGBT, id be in a short skirt high heels etc and wouldnt give a care in the world. So what type of club you going to?.
    I think you got our posts mixed up! But i will leave my response intact any way.

We never stopped any where, just drove around. I dn't know where you got the club part. The leather jacket is fairly stylish, not some run of the mill biker jacket. also I don't generally go out of the house so no woman's jacket.

I also dress androgynously quote often, so it fits my style.
    Last edited by Pumped; 01-10-2022 at 12:21 AM.

It is a (100%) LGBT club, that have been to several times in the past, conservatively dressed. For some reason, I just like the feel, and look of the men'ss jacket, in that it adds a bit of "roughness" to an otherwise sexy outfit, at least in my mind, and that is what I am trying to satisfy. Something about the delicate hose on my legs, against the faux leather leggings, along with the sexy nylon/lace bodysuit against the leather jacket with a nylon scarf around my neck, all black of course. I am not trying to pass, and don't really care, as this time, I just want to dress for me. I always go conservative, this time I'd like to dress my fantasy. I'd also like to wear 3" high heels that just have several sexy straps across my feet, but with wearing black or off black hose, my guess is that's a no no, so I'll prob wear the booties. I do have a very nice pair of pointed toe leather boots with a 2.5inch heel that come up just below my knees, but I seem to pointed toe boots with pointed heel are out of style???

One major difference I noticed in men's and women's jackets is that men's tend to be wider at the bottom where women's taper and are tighter. Women's jacket doesn't do much to hide broad shoulders. Having said that dress how you feel comfortable and you will stand out less then if you are uncomfortable. Haveing been to the same club but in different clothes I was noticed less when I was comfortable and in what I thought would draw attention then I was wearing what wasn't so comfortable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    I think you got our posts mixed up! But i will leave my response intact any way.

We never stopped any where, just drove around. I dn't know where you got the club part. The leather jacket is fairly stylish, not some run of the mill biker jacket. also I don't generally go out of the house so no woman's jacket.

I also dress androgynously quote often, so it fits my style.
    Actually, after thinking more about it, I kind of like the androgynous look (male jacket) of what I am wearing, especially since the leggings will clearly show my male anatomy, along with my 6ft 180lb frame, which I am not trying (can't) to hide in this case. I am wearing/mixing what I like while being a male, presenting as a female, but not hiding male....make any sense??? Being this is a LGBT club, I would think that anything goes!